If you can shapeshift

I made a Fallout 4 Companions x Reader scenario book, so if you're interested, please give it a read.

You can decide yourself in whatever you can shapeshift. Whether it is to a mythical creature or just a simple tree, that choice is for you to decide.

Asra:

He taught you the spell, so it's not very impressive to him like it would be to someone else. He's still very proud you managed to do it since shapeshifting is definitely not an easy spell. If you shapeshift to an animal, he will pet you, laughing as Faust tries to slither on you.

Nadia:

She saw a beautiful animal so she approached it. As she petted it, she praised it for its beauty, only to be shocked when suddenly the animal disappeared and you appeared, thanking her for the compliment. She couldn't help but laugh, clapping her hand, applauding your talent, saying that was very impressive.

Julian:

He will be amazed, excitedly telling you to do it again. When you tell him shapeshifting is exhausting, he will pout but nod, understanding. Every time you shapeshift, he will get excited and want to touch you to make sure it's real and he's not going insane.

Muriel:

If you shapeshift into something small, he will sometimes carry you around. If you're a fluffy animal, sometimes, without even realizing it, he will begin petting you and ruffling you. When you go back normal, his face will go bright red as he lets go and awkwardly mumbles sorry.

Portia:

She will gasp before excitedly yelling that's so cool. She will circle around you, poking random parts of you to see if it's real. When you go back normal and laugh out for her not to just poke you, she will chuckle before saying that's so cool and you both can pull off amazing pranks with this trick.

Lucio:

He will find it cool and always tell you to transform in more things. Once you shapeshifted to Mercedes and made him guess which is the real Mercedes. He frowned before grinning and picking both you and Mercedes up, saying it doesn't matter because he loves you both a lot before covering you both in many kisses.

Valerius:

He will sip his wine, narrow his eyes before going to your eye-level, asking you what the hell you're doing. When you went normal and said shapeshifting, he sighed before telling you not to waste your energy on silly things like that.

Devil:

You both hold competitions to see who can shapeshift the most without getting exhausted and who can shapeshift into the most beautiful/badass thing. When he wins, he will stick out his tongue, telling you to never challenge him. If you win, he will huff, unhappy he lost before ruffling your hair, praising you for your well-deserved win.