When you shout their name from another room

Asra:

He will calmly walk over, asking what you need. At first he always got nervous and scared whenever you shouted his name, thinking you are in danger and would immediately run over, asking what's wrong in a worried voice, but eventually he got used to it and now calmly reacts to it.

Nadia:

She dropped whatever she held, even if they are important and rushed to you, asking what's wrong. When you said nothing, she put her hand over her chest, sighing and saying not to shout her name then because she thought something was wrong.

Julian:

He is quick to run into the room, asking what's wrong. When you say nothing, he panted, saying he ran all the way around the house because he thought something was wrong. When you chuckled and said sorry, he shook his head, saying it's okay before asking why you shouted his name.

Muriel:

He will immediately hurry to you, asking what's wrong and what happened and if you are okay. When you laughed and said you are fine so he doesn't have to worry, he frowned before muttering not to shout then as if something is wrong. When you apologized, saying you thought he was outside, he shook his head, mumbling it's okay and he understands.

Portia:

She's used to it since sometimes she's int he garden. If she's in the room aside you, she will just laugh and walk into your room, telling you there is no need to scream. If she's outside, playing with Pepi or working in the garden, she will pet Pepi, saying you need her so she will go see what you need before she left to go to you.

Lucio:

He will groan, not in the mood to move before he let out a longer and louder groan when you shouted his name again before he shouted back asking what. When you yelled you need his help, he sighed but got up and walked to you.

Valerius:

He will sigh, close his book and pick up his wine glass before walking to you, sipping his wine on the way, asking what you need. When it was done, he went back to where he sat to continue reading his book.

Devil:

He will frown, not in the mood to get off his throne so he will just teleport you onto his lap, holding you tightly so you don't fall off, asking what you need. When you told him not to just teleport you without permission, he chuckled before asking why you shouted his name.