When you ignore them

I really couldn't come up with a reason why you would be ignoring them so you can just choose yourself why you're ignoring them.

Requests are always open.

Asra:

He will immediately begin asking what he did wrong, trying to figure out what he did wrong. But when you still ignore him, he will ask Faust, who just shook her head to signal she doesn't know what's wrong before wraping around his arm. Eventually after he failed to figure it out, he asked you about it in a worrying voice. When you tell him your reason for ignoring him, he will apologize then sit aside you to ask how your day was.

Nadia:

She will immediately worry and ask if something is wrong. She will go through all her thoughts, trying to remember if she did something wrong. When she still doesn't know, she will just follow you around, talking to you as if you're not ignoring you. Eventually you will talk back since she won't leave until you talk back. So when you finally talk, she will ask you why you were ignoring her and have a long chat with you about what's wrong.

Julian:

He will panic, chasing you around and asking why you are ignoring him. After two hours of you ignoring him and him failing to make you talk, he will just sit aside you, awkward silence. He will say he's sorry now and then, hoping you will talk to him eventually. And luckily eventually you will tell him why you're ignoring him. He will just hug you tightly, so happy you are finally talking back to him. Then he will apologize for hugging you out of nowhere.

Muriel:

He would just stare, wondering "Why is this woman/man ignoring me?" Eventually he will just come in front of you and ask why you're ignoring him. Since he's basically blocking your path to wherever you were walking, you will be forced to tell him so he can move out the way and let you pass to wherever you were going. He will just be confused to why you would ignore him for something so stupid then just ignore it and follow you, not wanting to be left alone.

Portia:

Portia is always so energetic and wants a lot of your attention so sometimes you ignore her so you can get some peace. At first Portia always thought she did something wrong but when you explained it's just because she's a very energetic person and it can get tiring, she will understand and just go bother Julian so you can be left alone and do whatever you want to do.

Lucio:

He will be mad because NOBODY ignores Count Lucio! He will be storming behind you, angry ranting on how nobody ignores him then asking why you're ignoring him. At the end of the day he will be tired of asking it and just sit behind you on the bed, hugging you from behind, pouting since you won't talk to him. He will just whisper he's sorry for whatever he did.

Valerius:

He will just huff and ignore you too. Basically it will become a game to see who can ignore each other the longest. The longest both ever ignored each other is a half week. Usually he fails and will give you a glass, asking why you're ignoring him. When you fail and want his attenion, he will be very smug and proud about it because you started it and failed at your own stupid little game.