Christmas

Asra:

He will decorate the shop. He will spent a long time choosing a gift for you since he wants it to be good and useful. He will put a tiny scarf and Christmas hat on Faust. Both will cuddle a lot, drinking warm drinks and chat. He will be so happy when you open the gift and you find it fun since he was scared you would hate it.

Nadia:

She will have the palace decorate. Unlike Lucio, she will help decorating it. She will get you what you wanted for a long time. Both will visit the High Priestess to wish her a Merry Christmas. She will cuddle with you on her bed, watching you open your gifts with a smile and laughing at your adorable expressions whenever you saw something you liked.

Julian:

He will be nervous when you drag him to Nadia's Christmas party she's throwing at the palace. He will be a bit uncomfortable hanging out with Asra, Muriel and Nadia but when you held his arm and spoke to him, he got more comfortable. He will be making jokes and hugging you a lot. Both went home after dinner and opened gifts at home. Julian was nervous and very scared that you would hate the gifts since he isn't the best one at giving gifts but you liked them very much which made him happy. He loved the gifts you gave him. Both cuddled on the sofa, chatting till you both fell asleep.

Muriel:

He doesn't celebrate Christmas. You did put small Christmas decoration up to try and make him like it but he just found it weird and ignored the weird things you put up. You both just sit in his hut, have fun eating. You gave him a tiny gift which made him embarrassed and feel bad for not getting you something but you assured him it's okay.

Portia:

She will decorate the whole house with you. Both will cook together and have fun laughing. She will invite Julian and Mazelinka. All will have fun making jokes, laughing and eating a lot. She will have gotten you cute fun gifts. She will love the gifts you give her. When Julian and Mazelinka, both will clean the place before cuddling on the bed and talking about how the day was.

Lucio:

He will decorate the whole palace. He will even put little hats on his dogs and laugh when they try to get it off. He likes Christmas since it means he can eat a lot, get gifts and throw a party. You have never seen so much food in one room. He will give you many presents. Of course at night he made a lot of love to you.

Valerius:

Lucio will throw a giant party but he will attend for a few hours then drag you home. Both will celebrate the rest of the day just hanging out at home, drinking wine. He doesn't think much of Christmas, hating how everyone acts so fake to each other. So he rather just sit on his sofa, hold you and drink wine.