The Devil ~Catch Up~

I have never written for a personality like the Devil's before so I'm sorry if it's bad. This is new for me, so please bare with me. It will probably get better after a few chapters.

I was unsure if I should have kept Devil's usual personality or make him sweeter. I chose to make him a little sweeter since everyone is nicer to their lover.

I left out a few scenarios because otherwise this would have taken centuries to write, and I picked the scenarios I knew would be most interesting to read about or the ones I loved writing for. I left out the scenarios I disliked, had no idea what to write for or had a difficult time writing for.

How he likes to hug you:

He likes when you bury your face in his fur, it always makes him laugh. He will just wrap his arms around you, giving the top of your head a kiss before focusing back at whatever he was doing. If you give his neck a kiss, he will smirk but keep focused on what he's doing.

When he sees you dancing:

He will watch in amusement as you dance around. If you invite him to come silly dance with you, he will grin but decline. But if you invite him to ballroom dance, he will take your hand, pulling you to him before taking the lead. When he noticed your messy footwork, he laughed before he began teaching you how to ballroom dance. So basically he is the reason you know how to perfectly ballroom dance. He loves to randomly start ballroom dancing in his throne room when he's bored and has nothing better to do.

When you're sick:

It really depends on how sick you are. If it's just a slight cold or fever, he will tell you to take care of yourself before leaving to go continue whatever he was doing. But if it's something terrible, he will stay by your side, making sure you take your medicine and stay in bed. He will read while sitting aside you. If you want to read but can't due how sick you are, he will be glad to read the story out loud to you.

When you sit on his lap:

He likes to sit on his throne and have you sit on his lap. He has a habit of playing with your hair while you sit on his lap. It depends on his mood on how he will act. If he had a bad day, he will rant to you to release stress. If he had a good day, he will bounce his leg, laughing as you try not to fall off. If he had a wonderful day, he will happily talk to you and listen to whatever you have to say while his hands explore your body, but when he found your most ticklish spot, he spent a few minutes tickling you. When his legs got tired, he will pull you off, giving you a quick kiss as he apologizes but his legs are starting to get tired.

When you have a panic attack: (I want to make it clear: if someone is having a panic attack, do not touch them without permission! This could make it worse. I'm only writing it like this because the Devil doesn't know what to do and is hoping this can help you.)

He wasn't sure to do, so he just put you on his lap, rubbing your back, assuring you it's gonna be over soon. When you pushed him away, he just let you push him and waited till you calmed down. When you calmed down, he pulled you back in a loose hug and assured you it's okay now. If you just want to stay on his lap for two more hours, he will stay seated and comfort you for those two hours. Twelve hours later, when he was certain you were okay, he took you to your favorite place to make you feel better.

When you cry:

The second he has this bad feeling something is wrong with you, he is quick to storm in your room, scaring the shit out of you. He will lean to your face, examining your tear-stained face before he gave you a little pout, wiping your tears, asking what wrong is. If you keep quiet, he will sit down and pull you on his lap, assuring you you can tell him anything. So while you explain to him everything that is wrong, he will closely listen. When you finish, he will comfort you before leaving, only to return with your favorite snack. So while you eat it, he will tell you funny stories to cheer you up.