When you choke

So I just saw my mother almost choke to death on some food so I thought I should write about it.

Asra:

He quickly began asking you what's wrong then began slapping your back, looking around as if someone else was in the room, ready to help him but sadly the shop was only you, him and Faust. He wrapped his arms around you when the back slapping didn't work. Faust was in the corner, looking very scared. When you finally stopped choking, Asra held you tightly as you were crying and he had tears in his eyes, ready to also cry. When you were calmed down, he went to Faust and assured her it's all okay now.

Nadia:

She will immediately get up and begin patting your back, yelling for help. When you finished choking, she comforted you as you cried, saying you thought you almost died. She kept assuring you it's okay. So for the next days every time you ate, she was watching you very carefully, scared it will happen again to you.

Julian:

He is a doctor so he knew what to do. Kind of. He would have if he wasn't panicking so much. When he finally calmed down he told you to breathe while slapping your back. When that didn't work he wrapped his arms around you and pulled, not caring at the moment if he broke your ribs or not, he just wanted you to stop choking and breath again.

Muriel:

He just stared, feeling as if he was gonna have a panic attack if you don't start breathing soon but you didn't so he slapped your back hard, which fucking hurt but it actually worked. So he cuddled you. He was scared, not a little bit but a lot. He thought you were gonna die. He cut your food in very small pieces for the next week, telling you to be careful with every bite you took.

Portia:

She began running around the room, freaking out. She was taught how to help someone choking but there is a big difference helping a stranger and the love of your life. When she finally calmed down, she began slapping your back, yelling for you to breathe. When you finally drank some water, it was over. She kept asking you over and over if you're okay and if you need something. When you both calmed down, she chuckled and said she began thinking the worst. You just chuckled then give her a kiss, mumbling it's okay now.

Lucio:

He was frozen in place. His only thoughts were "Is my lover gonna die?". When he finally snapped back he kept telling you to fucking breathe again while slapping your back with his golden hand and yelling for help. When you finally stopped choking, he hugged you while ranting on about how he thought you were gonna die. But that moment made him also imagine the future without you and he did NOT want that. So he was around you 24/7 for the whole week, making sure you are safe. He even treated you much nicer and spoiled you more.

Valerius:

He was fast aside you, slapping your back then handing you his wine. When you didn't take it, he did the glass at your lips and pour it down your throat. You thought it was weird but it actually worked. So he just hugged his waist, crying, stuttering out in fear that he thought you were gonna die. He just held you, assuring you it's okay now. When you calmed down, both drank wine together on the sofa, talking about the choking moment since it's not something you can just ignore as if it was normal.