When you wake them up

I love historical things, for sure the Vikings, pirates, the Tudor Period and the Victorian Era, and now my father has developed a habit to buy historical things, like jewelery, posters, games, etc... for me.

Today he threw two Viking oath braclets at me, from the show Vikings, and a pirate-themed braclet and I LOVE them so much!

I know that has nothing to do with this chapter, but I really wanted to share it with you all.

Like I stated in my previous chapter, I'm feeling sick so I'm sorry for any writing mistakes or if the sentences don't make any sense. I'm just very tired and I have a terrible headache at the moment.

Asra:

He is usually awake before you since he either has to go on a journey, or he just wants to wake you up with breakfast. But if you get the chance where you're awake first, will try to stay quiet not to wake him. But the second he feels the cold spot aside him, he is wide awake and searching for you. When he finds you, he will happily hug you and ask why you're awake so early. While you speak, he will hide his face against your neck, giving it a few kisses.

Nadia:

She will be quick to ask what wrong is and worriedly scan you, so you have to quickly assure her it's nothing and you just needed something. So after asking what you need, will apologize for waking her. She will just smile and say it's okay before getting ready for the day, happy she woke up to your beautiful face.

Julian:

He will mutter about how waking up to such a beautiful sight is so nice till you yell his name so he finally fully wakes up before he nervously chuckles and asks what wrong is. While you explain, he will just stare, happy he woke up to such a pretty sight, only to flinch and apologize when you yell his name for his attention. So when your conversation is done, he will lay back down, pulling you along and cuddling you, saying how he just wants to stay in bed today.

Muriel:

He will be confused before he quickly sits up, asking if something is wrong. When you chuckle and shake head, he will let out a sigh of relief before lying back down. He will watch you with tired eyes as you explain why you woke him. He will try to wake up, but usually he falls back asleep, holding your hand so you can't escape so will just have to cuddle him before taking a nap. When he wakes up again, he will get a massive blush as he just stares at you, unsure if he should wake you or not, so he will just cuddle you and wait till you wake up.

Portia:

She is always awake before you. When you walk in the kitchen, she already has breakfast ready and will happily greet you, giving you a kiss before telling you to eat. You asked her about why she's always first awake, but she just shrugged and said she always wakes up early even if she goes to sleep late.

Lucio:

He will just groan before pulling you closer to him and muttering to go back to sleep before he goes back to sleep. When you wake him again, he will let out a long, dramatic groan before asking what the hell you want. While you explain your reason for waking him, he will already have fallen back asleep so at this point you realized you won't be able to keep him awake and just gave up.

Valerius:

You better have a good reason as to why you woke him up. He has to work late and wake up early, so if you wake him up, he will be very angry and annoyed. If you have a good reason, he will forgive you for waking him up. If you don't have a good reason, he will glare before turning his back to you and pulling his blanket over him, angry muttering while trying to fall back asleep.