When they meet a Karen

For those who don't know what a Karen is, it is a woman who thinks the world only resolves around them and act extremely entitled.

Requested by my wonderful friend: Thearcanacrackhead

Asra:

He has met many Karens in his shop. He has fun with them, likes to outsmart them and watch them struggle to come up with excuses and complaints. He will kindly ask them to leave. The second the door closes behind them, he groans and starts complaining to you about how selfish those people are.

Nadia:

She will gasp, shocked someone could be this way before huffing out that this woman is as rude as some of the courtiers. She will politely ask them to stop behaving this way, only to grow very furious when they spit so she angrily told them to never come here ever again before having guards escort them out her palace.

Julian:

He was being polite, feeling very nervous, saying he has no idea what she's on about but he's sorry for whatever he did and he will now leave. When the woman angrily yelled, he glanced at you, wondering what he has to do. When you nod to the side to suggest you both just leave, he nod and both sneaked away when the woman wasn't looking.

Muriel:

He will awkwardly fidget, apologizing the whole time. When she said he's so big he's invading her bubble, he mumbled she is also invading his, only to flinch and apologize again when she began shouting. When you told the woman to leave before you do some fatal damage, she huffed before storming away. When you said that was all Muriel had to do, he mumbled he doesn't wish to threaten people, even if they are mean to him.

Portia:

She will try to stay polite, but eventually she will get too annoyed by this woman and argue with the woman that the world doesn't revolve around them and that they have to stop thinking this way and start treating people with respect. So you had to drag her away otherwise you both would be here for the whole day.

Lucio:

He will groan, wishing to torture this woman. He won't hide his hatred for this woman, saying they better treat him with the respect he deserves because he's the count and he can easily have her executed. The second she spoke rudely to you, Lucio had her arrested and thrown in jail, angrily saying that will teach her some damn manners.

Valerius:

He sipped his wine, sighed then threw his wine in her face before he casually poured a new glass of wine, mumbling that was a waste of both wine and time before he left.

Devil:

He just snaps their necks, angrily muttering they are so annoying and all deserve to die.