When you cry

Requested by: PinkYellowBulee

Asra:

He will ask what wrong is. But when you don't reply, he will leave and return with your favorite drink and snack. Faust will be around your neck, rubbing her cheek against yours in a way to say she loves you and it's okay. When you calmed down and were able to properly talk, he asked it again to why your crying. While explaining, he will keep signaling to drink your water. When you finished explaining, he will give you a hug and assured you it's all okay.

Nadia:

She will give your temple a kiss before hugging you, asking you what wrong is and if she can do anything to help. So while hugging her, will tell her why you're sad. While telling her, she will hug you tighter in a way to signal it's all okay and you can trust her. When finished explaining, she will call Portia in to go get you some water. When she left, Nadia gave you a kiss and said you can relax now.

Julian:

He will begin panicking, asking over and over why you're crying while hugging you tightly. When you finally calm down and explain it, he will give you sad eyes and hug you even tighter if possible, saying not to cry because he will start crying. When your finished crying, he will finally let you go and give you a kiss then assure you it's all okay now.

Muriel:

He will sit aside you, staring with sad and worried eyes. Inanna will be sitting aside you, also staring with sad eyes. Muriel's hand will hesitatedly stroke your back, trying to comfort you. Eventually when your sniffing and sobbing calmed down, he asked in a calm, soft voice what's wrong.

Portia:

She will also start crying since she can't seeing you crying. She will hold you, asking why you are crying and telling you to stop crying because you are also making her cry. As you explain why your crying, she will wrap you in a blanket and both will cuddle on the sofa or bed.

Lucio:

His lover should never be sad! He will immediately tell someone to go buy you something you wanted for a long time or get you your favorite food/drink. He will pull you to sit aside him or on his lap and ask you what wrong is. When you tell him through your sniffing and sobbing, he will now and then say a bad joke to cheer you up. Sometimes it works, other times you find it annoying. When you finished crying, he will grin and say he will throw a party so you can get happy and have fun with him and your friends.

Valerius:

He will just sigh then sit aside you, handing you the bottle of wine and his glass so you have a glass to drink out of. So while drinking and crying, tried to explain to him why you're so sad but failed and just went back to drinking. He will just watch you with sad and worried eyes. When your finished crying, he will take his wine bottle back and ask why you were crying. While explaining, he listened while drinking.