When your relationship hits a bumpy road

Every once in a while, your relationship will hit a bumpy road, and that is normal, so I wanted to write about it.

Asra:

He will talk to Faust about it, trying to figure out what the best approach to fixing this issue is. When he realizes it, he will immediately get started, wanting to fix this issue as fast as possible. He will first to to you about how he's planning to fix it, wanting to know if you agree and will let him or if you disagree and don't want him to fix it the way he wants to fix this. When the problem is fixed, he will cuddle you for a long time, happy he is able to hold you again and love you without having to worry about some problem getting in the way.

Nadia:

She will say it seems you both need some time apart to think and just be alone for once because constant company can be very stressful. She will work a lot, mostly to distract herself from the problem because she is not sure how to solve it. She will spend the time after work thinking about ways to solve it, how she can talk to you without angering you. After a lot of thinking, she will visit you when you have free time, asking to talk. So will both sit down and talk it over. No matter if it takes four hours, she will sit there, not get angry or annoyed and listen to everything you have to say and give her opinion on matters. When you both come to a peaceful decision and the problem is fixed, she will happily hug you, giving you a kiss, saying she is so happy this problem got fixed.

Julian:

This man is damn dramatic. Even if the problem in the relationship isn't his fault, he will apologize, say he will make up for it, even if it kills him. When you told him he's being overdramatic, he said you're right before saying he should kill himself to show you how much he loves you and is willing to do anything to show it and that a problem won't ruin this relationship. So after a lot of yelling about how that won't fix a thing but cause you extreme sadness, he finally chose to listen to what the problem in the relationship. He will talk about it with you, which was very awkward because he was unsure what to say which resulted in many awkward silent moments before he jumped up, determined, claiming he will do anything to fix this problem. So he did whatever he had to do till the problem was fixed. When it was fixed, he gave you a big bear hug, extremely happy it's fixed and the relationship isn't ruined or over.

Muriel:

There are times he will argue with you when you are gonna do something dangerous, getting annoyed by the dangerous actions you take. You know he just worries for your safety, but it can get annoying whenever you are gonna do something and he immediatelu argues. Both will spend some time apart so you can both think about what to do next. When you have both decided, will meet up and talk it out. He will be too shy to admit some of the things he's feeling, so you will have to assure him you won't hate him for how he feels. After enough assuring and convincing, he will admit that he thinks your actions are sometimes very foolish and one day might get you killed and he doesn't want that. So after hugging him and promising you won't take any dangerous actions that will get you killed or gravely injured, both made up. He does still argue, but he is also learning how to trust you more with these dangerous situations and that he has to learn that you can handle it.

Portia:

Every relationship hits a bumpy road, even the happiest couple ever has a problem now and then. But usually with Portia it are very small and easily solved problems. Like, there is a mess and it is beginning to bother her because she always trips over it when she runs around the house, or that you didn't do the dishes so now there is a pile of dishes and it is bothering her. Normally messes don't bother her since she will sometimes also let things pile up, but if it gets to the point it becomes a problem, she will get annoyed with the mess. But she always stays calm, always searching for solutions. Usually the problem is a mess, so you both will clean it up while talking. Whether that talking is about how you feel, about funny stuff, or just about Pepi, there will be talking so you can both bond while cleaning. Afterwards, she will ask you to make sure not to leave any messes around and she will promise to also not leave a mess behind.

Lucio:

You have an issue with something he said or did? Ow, the whole palace will know because he will be shouting, wanting to be right and not wanting to admit he did something wrong. When you shout back or tear up, he will freeze, realizing he fucked up before quickly hugging you, whispering he's so sorry and he didn't mean to shout and he will listen to anything you have to say. Eventually he will admit he was wrong and fix his mistake no matter how many apologies or how long it takes, he will make sure to make up for his mistake and fix the relationship.

Valerius:

He avoids problems. When you two hit a bump in the relationship, he will leave, drink a shit ton of wine before returning. Sometimes he will drunkly say stuff about how he's sorry and promises to be a better boyfriend and how he knows he's just a drunk, rude man who doesn't deserve you but he's so grateful he has you before giving you a big hug. Other times he will just talk to you as if there is no issue in the relationship, which of course annoys you because he's avoiding a problem in the relationship. After firmly telling him you want to talk about it, he will sigh but agree, knowing he can't avoid it forever. So both will sit on the sofa, sipping wine, talking till it is all sorted out.

Devil:

He's the Devil, so obviously a few problems are here. Ignoring all the torture he does, threatening to destroy the human world, yadda yadda, he can be very rude. Not because he wants to, because he just is like that, he sometimes doesn't even realize he's coming off as rude. But when he is rude, he doesn't need time apart or to think about it, he needs someone to tell him to never dare speak to them like that again. So you do that, knowing that is the only way he will listen and think about it, if you don't, he will just keep doing it. So when he is rude, you will tell him to never speak to you in such a rude tone again while making a few threats. At first he will laugh, but after a few hours, it will keep bothering him till the point he's hugging you, rubbing his cheeks against yours, apologizing for his rude manners and how he should never act such a way to his lover. After that, he will always make sure to watch the way he talks to you.