When you draw them

Asra:

He will chuckle, saying it's good before showing it to Faust, asking what she thinks. When she nod in approval, he said you should draw Faust next. So while you draw Faust, Faust will pose while Asra watches you drawing and laughs with Faust's posing.

Nadia:

She will praise your drawing, even if it is bad. She will curiously ask you why you drew her. When you said you drew her because she is your beautiful lover, she chuckled, giving you a kiss, happy you called her your beautiful lover before asking if she may keep your drawing. Whenever she had a stressful moment at work, she will pull the drawing out her desk and admire it, remembering fun moments you both had together.

Julian:

While you were drawing, he will keep looking over your shoulder, complaining about how he wants to see it and to not make him ugly. When you finished, he excitedly took it, saying you made him look way more amazing than he really is before he asked if you can put something at the bottom. So you put "I love you", which made him blush but also run out the room so he could hang it up above his desk. So whenever he felt upset, he can look at it and cheer up.

Muriel:

He will stare before asking if he really looks that ugly. When you asked if that is an insult to your drawing or if he's just so insecure about his handsome self, he couldn't help but blush at the fact you called him handsome before mumbling your drawing is good.

Portia:

She will excitedly thank you, hanging it up in her room. When you said she doesn't have to hang up such a bad drawing, she immediately squeezed your face between her hands, saying your drawings are not bad. Later she drew you and hanged it aside the drawing you drew of her.

Lucio:

If it's a good drawing, he will hang it up and brag about how amazing his lover is to whoever walks by the drawing. If it's bad, he will tease you for it. When you wanted to stop drawing because of his teasing, he was quick to assure you he was just teasing and with some practice you will get better.

Valerius:

He will raise his eyebrow, confused why you drew him but then hum and say it's good. When you said he can at least say ti in a happy tone and not a monotone voice, he just rolled his eyes before sipping his wine, saying he meant it. Sometimes when he walks past the drawing, he will chuckle, finding it funny you drew him.

Devil:

You drew a goat... He just gave you unimpressed eyes before crumbling it up and saying to draw him like he looks. So you drew a goat again... You kept doing this because each time he got a different reaction, and each reaction was hilarious. He will go from mad to laughing, to saying this goat is rather cute to shouting he is cool and not cute.