When you carry something heavy

Asra:

He will curiously ask what this heavy object is while following you. Whenever you move it a bit to get a better grip, he is quick to hold his hands under it, making sure if you can't carry it anymore, he can take over. Sometimes he will use a spell to make the object float and put it where you want it.

Nadia:

She will chuckle, saying you're very strong but she has servants who can do it for you. If you don't want help, she will chuckle, giving your temple a kiss, saying you're so strong-willed. If you do, she will take it over and hand it to a strong servant, telling them to be careful with it before taking your arm, giving it a massage as she says you shouldn't carry things that are too heavy.

Julian:

He will take it, saying he will be a good boyfriend and carry it. When you ask if it isn't too heavy, he will chuckle, saying of course not. Even if it is too heavy, he will act as if it isn't so he can show that he's an amazing boyfriend.

Muriel:

He can easily pick up this heavy object with one hand. When you stare at him, admiring his strenght, he will blush and ask why you're staring so much. When you praise and compliment him, he will almost drop the object so he will hold it with two hands, mumbling not to suddenly say such things.

Portia:

She will chuckle, praising you for how strong you are. When your arms start hurting, she will tell you to give it to her and she will carry it for you so your arms can relax.

Lucio:

He will take it and brag about how he can easily carry this. When you don't look, he will put it down, groaning and rubbing his shoulder before quickly picking it up when you look again.

Valerius:

He will glance before telling you to get a guard or servant to do it, they're here for that anyways. When you say you can do it, he will roll his eyes and tell you to stop being selfish before he takes the heavy object and gives it to a guard.

Devil:

He will watch with amusement, watching to see how long you can last carrying this heavy thing. When he can tell your arms are hurting, he will teasingly ask if you need help. If you shake your head, determined to carry this yourself, he will shrug and follow you, enjoying the sight. If you nod, he will pick it up with ease and tease you for how weak you are.