When you have a panic attack

I never had a panic attack before so I apologize if this is incorrect.

Requested by: TrashyRaccoon

Asra:

He will be nervous, unsure what he should do but then he will sit down with you and just rub your back, telling you how to breath and doing breathing techniques with you. When you calm down, he will cuddle you, assuring you it's okay and he won't force you to do anything you don't like.

Nadia:

She will make you sit down on the nearest chair or staircase step, telling you how to breath and holding your hand, rubbing her thumb over your knuckles.

Julian:

He is a doctor so he knows how to deal with stuff like this. He knows if he panics, nothing good will happen so he will stay calm. He will just speak in short, simple sentences, asking if you need anything and giving it if you do need something. He will stay with you, saying short, comforting sentences.

Muriel:

He will start panicking himself but then calm down and awkwardly rub your back, saying it's okay. When you begin crying, he will look at Inanna for help, who just gives a type of look then rubs her side against your legs before flopping down on your feet. Eventually you will be calmed down so Muriel will just hug you, happy you are finally done panicking.

Portia:

She will panic for a few seconds then get you your favorite drink and give it before telling you many, many comforting words, hoping it will work to calm your panicking down. After a few minutes, you will finally be fine. She will hug you and kiss you all over your face, happy that you are back okay.

Lucio:

He will just stare then panic, asking if you're having a panic attack. When you nod, he will curse then do a twirl, trying to figure out or see something he can use to calm you or comfort you. He will just mutter curses since he doesn't know what to do then just pat your head, saying it's okay and you're a good boy/girl. He made it sound as if you were a pet... When your still having a panic attack, he will curse and storm out the room only to return with blankets and your favorite food then wrap you up in the blanket before putting you on the bed and putting the food on your lap. He will say he doesn't know how else he can help. It usually gets a chuckle out of you and begin to calm you down slowly. He will sit aside you, hugging you and stealing your food now and then.

Valerius:

He will just stare with a "wtf am I suppose to do?" kind of look. He will just do his glass with wine to you, asking if you need to drink. When you deny, he will just sigh and rub your back, saying it's okay. When you finally calm down, he will offer the glass of wine again, which you will accept and drink. While drinking, he will hug you, giving your forehead a kiss to say "it's okay now".