When you don't take proper care of yourself

You can decide why you don't take care of yourself since everyone has different reasons they don't take proper care of themselves.

Asra:

He will make sure you have eaten, washed yourself, have brushed your teeth, all of that stuff. When you say he's acting like a parent, he will laugh out someone has to if you don't take care of yourself. When you refuse to sleep at night, he will pull you on the bed, saying he won't let go till you fall asleep. When he isn't home, it's Faust task to make sure you are taking proper care of yourself.

Nadia:

She will make you join her for yoga, claiming it helps with stress and is good for the body, only to laugh when you fall over then quickly apologize while helping you back up. She will make sure a servant brings you three meals each day. When you skip it, she will give you a frown, looking like a mother ready to scold their child. So just to please her, you will eat the food, which makes her extremely happy.

Julian:

He will ask each hour if you properly ate. If you haven't, he will make you a meal, telling you to make sure to properly eat before you get sick. When you refuse to eat, saying you won't get sick from not eating, he is quick to name things that can happen if you don't properly eat, like skin problems, fainting, losing your hair, he will keep going till you finally eat.

Muriel:

When he tries to tell you to take better care of yourself, will just huff and say it's not as if he takes proper care of himself. He let it slide, too shy to reply, but when you didn't eat your three meals and barely slept, he got enough of this and yelled to take better care of yourself before you also leave him. So after an awkward talk and assuring him you're not gonna die any time soon, chose to take better care of yourself because he was stressing so much for your health he was forgetting to take care of himself. So you will both make sure each other are taking good care of themselves.

Portia:

When she noticed you skipped two meals, she let out a gasp before running off, only to return with a basket full of food, slamming it down aside you, telling you to eat or she will scold you till your ears fall off. When you don't take care of your hygiene, she will do it for you, brushing your teeth, scrubbing your back, making jokes about how awful you're at taking care of yourself, only to go serious and grip your jaw, making you look at her before she said in a stern voice if you dare pass out one day because of how awful you are at taking care of your own health, she won't forgive you. When you tell her you will try to take better care of yourself, she will give you a kiss, proud you're gonna try to take better care of yourself.

Lucio:

He will immediately order servants to make sure you wash yourself, you eat, you sleep, and if you have any problems that are bothering you, they better fix your issues or he will execute them. When you tell him you don't need someone watching you sleep, he will sigh but agree that would be a bit creepy, so he will do it himself. He will stay awake till you fall asleep, then he will make sure you sleep the 8 hours of sleep you need. If you wake up before you got 8 hours, he will force you back down, sleepily mumbling to go back to sleep. When you try to leave again, he will groan before crawling on you so you can't leave, ignoring your yelling for him to get off before he goes back to sleep.

Valerius:

When you feel tired, he will tell you it's your fault for not getting enough sleep. When you say you're starving, he will huff out it's your fault for not eating enough. Basically if you complain, he will remind you it's your fault and tell you the reason why you feel this way. When you refuse to wash, he will cringe and mutter that's disgusting before pushing you to the bathroom, saying to wash yourself or he will never touch you again.

Devil:

He will observe you for a few days, trying to understand why you're not taking good care of yourself. One day he came to you, curiously asking if you wish to die. After awkwardly asking why, he explained if you keep this up, you will surely get sick or die. If this calm approach doesn't work, he will threaten to shove the food down your throat and wash and scrub you till your skin is red.