When you are traumatized

This was written for someone on Quotev who went through something traumatizing. I will try my best to write it so that it can apply to anyone who went through something traumatizing.

Asra:

He won't go anywhere, he will stay home, ready to help you if you need it. Faust will keep wrapped around your arm the whole time, ready to comfort you if you need it. He will be very careful, asking you if you need help before helping you to make sure you actually need it and he won't just anger you. He will gladly cuddle you if you need a cuddle, giving your forehead a kiss, telling you stories to try and help you forget or relax.

Nadia:

You want to lay in bed and be depressed? She will understand and also get you the most comfortable bed she could find. She will visit each time she manages to get a break from work. If you're gonna get violent, she will softly take your hands, saying violence will fix nothing but make everything worse.

Julian:

He will stay by your side, assuring you it will get better and if you need to talk he's always willing to talk. One time you kept hitting his chest, feeling angry, but he just let you do, watching as your punching turned to sobbing in his chest, so he wrapped his arms around you in a comforting embrace, not saying anything and just holding you in an embrace that said it's okay to cry and he's here for you.

Muriel:

He will just awkwardly sit aside you, muttering words of comfort whenever you get depressed or feel hopeless. When he sees you feel unsafe outside, he will throw his cloak around you so you can hide under it before taking your hand and guiding you back to the hut, his thumb stroking your knuckles as a way to say it's okay and he will protect you. 

Portia:

She stayed positive, trying to convince you it's all okay and you should still eat all your meals and be active for your health. But if you just want to curl under your blanket, she will just sit aside you, softly rubbing your back, staring with sad eyes, unsure what she can say to help. She has moments where she says something, thinking it will help you, only to get you feel even worse, so she learned she should just comfort you in silence or she will just make it worse.

Lucio:

He knows how it feels. He sometimes still has nightmares of when he had to get his arm amputated. So he knew how you felt and knew how to help you. Of course he knew everyone acts different when traumatized, but he just did what he knew helped him through his trauma. If you want to get something to distract yourself, he will immediately get someone to get you the thing you want. During the night, he will hold you, ready to comfort you if you get a nightmare.

Valerius:

If you take a whole different path to avoid the cause of your trauma, he won't argue and just follow. He will make sure to keep the cause of your event nowhere near you. He likes drinking wine with you, but if you drink too fast and clearly are just drinking to forget, he will take the bottle and tell you this won't fix anything. He will even act like your therapist. Want to talk for three hours long about what happened and just rant about everything going on right now and how awful everything is? Then he will pop open a bottle of wine and sit down, ready to listen for as long as he has to.

Devil:

If someone caused this, they're dead. If an object caused this, he will destroy that object. If you want to do something crazy, he will go along with it, only stopping you if this crazy thing you are planning to do can result in you getting badly hurt or die. When you feel scared and anxious, he will take your hand, giving it a kiss, assuring you everything is okay and nothing is here to harm you, and even if there was someone to hurt you, he will protect you.