When you're sick

Asra:

He has all kind of things in his store so he will begin putting some medicine together then make you drink it. Faust will be wrapped around your neck, acting as a scarve while now and then giving you licks against your cheek as if to say it will be okay. Asra will make you soup. Even though you can still eat, he will feed the soup to you. When you try to take the spoon and do it yourself, he will lean away with the bowl and spoon, saying he will do it then continue feeding you.

Nadia:

She will smother you in kisses and cuddle you. If you don't feel better the next day, she will get the best doctor she could find in a short time. When the doctor was done, she will continue to cuddle you. Now and then she would do her palm or forehead against your forehead to feel if you're still warm or not.

Julian:

He is a doctor so he knows exactly what you need to feel better. He will wrap you up in a big warm blanket and cook you your favorite food. While your eating on the bed, he will be hugging you from behind, just relaxing and enjoying your company.

Muriel:

He will have put a lot of blankets down at the fireplace so you can sit there and relax with the warmth of the fire. While your relaxing, Inanna will come and lay on your lap with her head. Muriel will go out to get more wood for the fireplace. When he's back, he will sit aside you and both sit in silence. Since he went outside he was cold so you threw the blanket around him and both shared it.

Portia:

She will drag Julian to you so he can tell you what's wrong and what medicine you need. When he leaves, Portia will immediatly begin making you food, giving you a blanket and putting Pepi on your lap, making sure you have everything you need before she leaves to go get the medicine. When she's back she will give the medicine to you then cuddle you.

Lucio:

He will get the best doctor he knows to look at you. When you refused to take the disgusting medicine, he threaten that he will shove it down your throat so you took it, not sure if he's joking or not. When you took it, he immediatly picked you up and walked to his bed, ranting on about his day before throwing you on the bed then cuddling you. So both just cuddled while talking. Mercedes and Melchior will eventually join in on the cuddling.