When they accidentally hurt you

Someone said on my other book I wrote as if the characters are abusive to the reader, so I want to also say it on here, I have been in a manipulative relationship. I would never write about abusive or manipulative relationships because it is something nobody should go through.

(Worst thing was that I was an emotional teenager (13) who found out I have three mental disabilities so I didn't know I was even in a manipulative relationship since I had more worries on my mind and any affection made me happy since my parents barely gave me any, till he (a 17 year old boy transferred from Pakistan) forced me to take three busses to his friend's house, where he made me eat his friend's disgusting food, and then he kept kissing me even when I said I didn't want to and he was clearly trying to have sex with me, so I had to run away. Sadly I didn't know the city so I was forced to take the bus with him back to my town, where the fucker kept saying "Give me a kiss and I will help you back home", so I had to kiss him every stop or else I would be stuck in cities I didn't even know. But don't worry, it has been a few years since then and now I'm okay.)

Asra:

Sometimes spells backfire, and sometimes those spells hit you. He always has medical supplies ready so if you get injured, he will be quick to take care of you before apologizing and cuddling you. When you say it's okay, he will smile and give you a kiss before guiding you out the room so you can't get injured again before continuing to practice the spell.

Nadia:

She never hurt you. But she were to, she would definitely apologize for hours, holding the spot she injured, getting a doctor to make sure you're okay. When it is bandaged, she will give it kisses, promising to never do such an awful thing again.

Julian:

He is clumsy, so he injures himself a lot, and he has a habit to drag you along in his injuries. Mostly when he trips, his hands will flail around before catching you and dragging you down with him. At first he always freaked out, checking your whole body for any injuries. But when you both got used to this, he will just nervously laugh while helping you up, mumbling he's sorry.

Muriel:

Even if he accidently squeezes your hand a little too tight, he will already be apologizing and nervously rubbing your hand, hoping to remove the pain. When you laugh and say it's okay, he will just blush and mumble he didn't mean it. If he gives you a bad injury, he will freak out, running around the hut, trying to find something to fix your injury. But he doesn't have any medical supplies at home so he will carry you to Julian, even if you say it's okay, he insists on taking you to a doctor for your injury. After this incident, he bought many medical supplies.

Portia:

She is so energetic she sometimes accidently gives you injuries. Never big ones, small ones. She will always just chuckle and apologize before asking if you want to go put a band-aid on it. If you decline, she will kiss above the wound before apologizing again and assuring you it will vanish soon since it's just a small wound.

Lucio:

He tends to forget he has sharp fingers when he gets excited, so wen he snatches your arm, he will usually leave cuts. He will just give a quick sorry, kiss the cuts before excitedly dragging you to the thing he saw while ranting on. So if he hurts you, he will give a quick sorry and give the injury a kiss before continuing as if he did not just injure you.

Valerius:

He is careful around you so he never has injured you. He once came close when he was drunk and he swinged his arm, wanting to rant about some stupid drama when his glass flew out his hand and smashed right aside you. He spent the whole night apologizing while drunkly mumbling he's awful and he loves you and he would never do such a thing.