When they meet your parents

I LOVE HOW SWEET NADIA ALWAYS IS TO MURIEL! (I don't ship them, I just love how sweet Nadia always is to Muriel) I played Baewatch and I LOVED it! Probably my favorite tale so far. I loved all their outfits, except Lucio's, his outfit made me quite uncomfortable... (Weirdly it only made me uncomfortable when he had the sunburn.)

MURIEL IS SO CUTE WITH HIS CRAB! I literally let out the weirdest sounds I ever let out whenever he spoke. He's so adorable in this, I can't handle it.

Requested by: DanteWolfOmen and princess_olkari28

Asra: 

He was polite and kind so he got along fine with your parents. He even helped make dinner and had a nice chat with your mother while doing so. When your father said if he dares hurt you he will stab him, Asra just smiled and said he would never harm you, he even promised to chop of all his fingers if he ever dares hurt you. When your father heard that, he knew Asra was serious so he told you to keep his amazing man since he is clearly a very good boyfriend.

Nadia:

She invited them, saying having a good relationship with your parents is also important since she wants your parents to approve of her. Of course your parents approved her, she was polite, very caring and clearly in love with you. She was sure if they needed something, they would immediately get it. If your parents are struggling with any money problems, she will send a lot of money to them to help them out. If they want to go to another land across the sea, she will

Julian:

He was so nervous so he accidentally broke something. He kept apologizing while you awkwardly dragged him out the house. So he bought a gift for your parents, but now he is too scared to go give it and apologize. Even when you assured him your parents aren't gonna kill him. When he finally got enough confidence, he went to their place, gave the gift, apologized. He would have ran back to you, but your mother invited him inside so he went inside, not wanting to be rude by declining it. It went well, they all had fun and talked. So when Julian returned and you asked how it went, he grinned and said it went amazing before he began a whole rant of every single thing they talked about.

Muriel:

He panicked when you suggested the idea, denying it, mumbling your parents will hate him, find him disgusting, claim he's an awful boyfriend, be scared of them. He kept ranting about how much your parents will hate him so you had to kiss him to shut him up before assuring him nobody will hate him and he's a very nice person so he will be fine. After a lot of convincing, he went. He mostly sat there, very uncomfortable and awkward, stuttering out replies when your parents said something to him. When you both left, he said nothing, but you could see he was thinking a lot about what happened. When you become came home, he just cuddled Inanna, mumbling your parents hated him. When you pat his head, saying they didn't, he looked at you with a pout before cuddling you, saying he will talk more the next time and show them he's a good boyfriend.

Portia:

She immediately became friends with your parents, you two even stayed to play board games. It was a lot of fun, a lot of laughter and sharing stories. She told your parents about the first date, mostly because she enjoyed the look of embarrassment on your face as she told them how nervous you looked on the first date. Since she got along so good, your parents invite you two to dinner a lot and play board games till the middle of the night.

Lucio:

He became a whole new person when he was at your parents house. He was polite, kind, making no jokes, he didn't even make fun of their house. He behaved like a real gentleman, like a real count should. The second they left the room, he groaned and said this is exhausting. When you laughed out he can just act like himself, he huffed and sat up straight, saying he wants your parents to like him. When you two left the house, he was happily skipping, singing about how your parents like him.

Valerius: (I'm so sad Valerius isn't in Baewatch...)

He brought a bottle of wine as a gift. He didn't drink once to prove he's not a drunk. When you said he can have a sip of wine, he said no, wishing to show he's actually a good boyfriend and not let your parents think he's a bad boyfriend who only drinks. He got along with your parents surprisingly well. The second you two left, he sighed and said that was boring and he needs a damn drink.

Devil:

He's dating you, not your parents, so he doesn't give a shit about them. But when you said your parents really want to meet him to make sure you are dating a good guy, he laughed for a good five minutes at how dumb your parents are and at the thought someone could think of him as a good guy before he sighed and said fine. He used a human form. He wanted to go in his humanoid goat form but you said you aren't planning to give your parents a heart attack so he went with the human form. He just sat there, bored, annoyed by how long this took. The second you said you two must be going, he was already at the front door, wishing to leave as quickly as possible.