When you go missing

Is this chapter a chaotic mess? Yes. Did I have a lot of fun writing it? Yes. And I think that is all that matters.

Authors should have fun writing their stories, their books should be things that help relieve stress and worries, not create it. (Of course you have to also make sure the characters stay in-character...)

Requested by: Vok0ok

Asra:

He will try his best to stay calm, hurrying to each place he knows you like, asking people you know where you might be, asking Nadia if you stopped by. Faust will also try her best to find you. Faust found you, and Asra will forever be thankful to her for that. Asra held you in a tight embrace, not saying a word, just holding you in silence, being thankful you are safe and sound in his arms.

Nadia:

She will try to stay calm, knowing panicking won't fix anything. Of course she will be very worried, but she chose to push the worry aside and focus on searching for you. She commanded many guards to have a search party, asking Chandria to go look from in the sky for you. She asked Muriel to tell her if he sees you wandering in the woods, asking Portia to ask around the market if anyone seen you in the market or entering Asra's shop.

Julian:

He will immediately panic, running around, yelling he knows you're brave but you're his lover and he misses you. So after being dramatic and flopping on the floor to dramatically cry over his missing lover, he finally calmed down, muttering panicking won't help, only to panick because he doesn't know what else to do or where to even start. So after getting a drink to calm himself, he will go to a few places he knows you like. Asra's shop, Muriel's hut, Portia's cottage, etc... When he found you having tea and cookies with Nadia, he just stared, whispering he thought you were missing. After you explained your story of how you were missing but remembered the way to the palace, and Julian yelling he's your lover and he should be the first person you go to, he just sat on his knees between your legs, resting his head on your lap, very exhausted from all this worrying for nothing, but also happy you're safe.

Muriel:

He will ask the help of Inanna, Faust, Malak and Chandria. If they can't find you, then he will go ask the humans he knows, Asra, Nadia, Portia, and, if really needed, Julian. Nadia will assure him you're okay, Muriel will nod but he can't help but fidget, worrying for you. He knows you're brave and go on adventures a lot, but that doesn't mean you can't be harmed. When you finally turn up, he is quick to give you a big bear hug, refusing to let you go. Only when you said he is squeezing against a wound, he was quick to lift your shirt to look at the wound, panicking it's a bad wound, only for his face to explode into a giant, bright blush as he realized he just lifted your shirt, so he will put your shirt down very carefully, giving it a pat as if to say "I did nothing, nobody saw that, forget that ever happened", before he leaves to go get you some medical supplies.

Portia:

She will run to each place she knows you know, asking people around the area if they seen you, asking her brother and Nadia for help, rushing to Muriel's hut, asking if you're here, only to angrily kick his table when he shook his head, then awkwardly apologize before rushing away to go find you. When you finally turned up, she asked million of questions with tears streaming down her face.

Lucio:

Oh, the whole palace is fucked. Everyone is a fault when you go missing. He sees someone looking a little suspicious? He will snatch their collar, demanding where the fuck you are. When they say they don't have a clue what he's talking about, he will just push them away before rushing around, trying to find you, screaming at guards to find you or they will all be executed. So when he found you, he was very angry, but also so happy. So he was stuck between hugging you to death and shouting to never do that again or he will execute you, then kissing you, saying that's a big lie, before yelling he's still very mad before cuddling you. The next day a party was held, which Lucio called the "Welcome back after going missing like an idiot" party the whole time, mostly because he was still annoyed he went missing. When you said you didn't want to go missing, he huffed, saying he almost executed all his guards because of you. When you argued that's not your fault but his choice, he just stuck out his tongue like a little child, not wanting to continue arguing but instead focus on partying.

Valerius:

It's the first time Nadia saw him beg for her help. He begged her for her help to find you. He drank more, mostly to forget the thoughts that kept popping up in his head because those thoughts always were wondering "What if my lover is death? What if someone harmed them?". So when you returned, he immediately dropped his glass and hugged you in the tightest embrace he ever held you, whispering to never do that again.

Devil:

Everyone is fucked~ He kicked the doors in of each Arcana's house, saying through gritted teeth they better have some information for him. He will torture Lucio a bit, both enjoying it and also to get some information as to where you are. When Lucio told him he saw you walking through the market last, the Devil took a new appearance to blend in with the people before rushing through the market, trying to find you, ignoring how filthy everything is and how disgusting the human race is. If you're kidnapped, your kidnapper is fucked. If you just went missing somewhere in a forest, he will be very furious, screaming about how stupid you are and how you could have died out here and how you shall never leave his side again. So now each time you want to go out alone, he's immediately at your side, glaring daggers, asking where you think you're going alone before joining you on your journey in an animal form so he can easily sense danger and keep you safe, while also having a good sense of direction so he can guide you back to a path when you get lost again.