When you whisper something sexual in their ear in public

Some of you have been asking a NSFW chapter. This is the closest I will get to NSFW. I'm just not comfortable writing NSFW/smut chapters or anything like that. So no, you cannot request NSFW stuff, because I'm not comfortable writing it publicly or when it's requested.

Asra:

It depends on his mood. If he's exhausted/annoyed/anything like that, he will just smile and jokingly say you shouldn't speak like that. If he's happy, he will chuckle before wrapping his arms around you, whispering when you both get home, you can have as much fun as you want with him.

Nadia:

She will be shocked at what you said before blushing and having to look down so people don't stare, confused why the countess her face is so red. When someone asked if she's sick, she softly hit you when you laughed as she told the person not to worry and she's perfectly okay. When the person left, she whispered not to say such things out of nowhere.

Julian:

His face will turn bright red, unsure how to react. He nervously swallowed before giving you a wink, which was useless since he wears an eyepatch so you just thought it was a blink before he badly flirted with you. When you laughed, he was unsure if it was because of his bad flirting or because of how bright his face is, so he just laughed along.

Muriel:

He didn't get it at first, but after a few seconds, he was a blushing and stuttering mess. So he crouched and petted Inanna, distracting himself by playing with her, hoping you will drop it. When you poked his head, asking if he's okay, he stuttered out in a whisper he's not ready for such things and needs some time.

Portia:

She let out a gasp before giggling and rubbing her ear, telling you not to say such things in public and not to whisper in her ear because that tickles. When you innocently said you whispered it so nobody heard, she just playfully elbowed your ribs with a chuckle before continuing whatever she was doing.

Lucio:

He didn't care that you two were in public. He could have sex with you in middle of a crowd, he doesn't care. But just to be a proper boyfriend, he took you back to the palace, not caring for the reason he came outside. While walking home, he was almost skipping, extremely happy he now has an excuse to have sex. When you tried to say you both have to go to an important meeting though, he huffed and said you started this so you can't complain now.

Valerius:

He coughed on his wine before wiping his mouth, staring at you, shocked with a blush on his face. Then he sighed and told you not to say such things in public. When you jokingly asked in the bedroom, his blush became bigger as he mumbled it's more appropriate in the bedroom so yes.

Devil:

His mouth immediately curved into a giant grin as he picked you up and walked home. He was impatient so he just began a make out session, too impatient to wait till you both get home. He basically kicked the damn front door in before he hurried to his bed. He placed you on it before smirking, saying this will be a lot of fun and you both won't be getting a wink of sleep.