When you become addicted to alcohol/drugs

I watched Casino (Great movie, I recommend you watch it if you like gangsters, New Vegas/casinos and/or Robert De Niro) and it got made me inspired to write this.

Plus, I wrote a ton of fluff so thought I should write some angst.

Asra:

He knows you better than anyone in the world; so when he returned from a journey, he immediately knew you were becoming addicted. He took immediate action, not wanting you to get to the point you think you can't live without it. He will hang up weird objects that are enchanted with spells to help you relax so your stress doesn't make you want to reach out to your alcohol or drugs. When he talks to you, he makes sure to speak to you in a tone that doesn't make you feel as if he's trying to control you. Sometimes he will just lay on his bed, Faust on his chest, needing a break because taking care of a person with an addiction can be very exhausting.

Nadia:

She tried to talk to you, to tell you this is wrong. When she said she isn't gonna support this behavior and you began arguing, refusing to listen, she would give up, knowing there is no way to get through to you now and will try again in a few hours. But one day, she got enough of you refusing help. She didn't mean for it to happen, it just happened. While you were screaming and throwing a vase on the floor, her hand suddenly swinged across your cheek that it even caused you to freeze and stare at her with eyes that broke her heart. All she could do was stutter out a strict "Get help or leave". When you whispered you don't want to leave her because you love her, she couldn't hold back the tears, hurrying over to embrace you in a tight hug, crying out if you want to stay you have to get help. While you were getting off your addiction, she was very supportive, sending you your favorite snacks with cute letters to keep you motivated.

Julian:

When he grabbed you and a few hours later it was a bruise, he immediately got alarmed. He will nervously babble away about how addictions are a serious thing and you shouldn't start getting addicted. When you say you aren't addicted, he will nervously chuckle, remembering people who are addicted tend to be in denial, so he will try to get you off your addiction without mentioning it because every time he did, you yelled you're not addicted and only became angry and he knows people who get emotional will turn to their addiction, so he definitely didn't want that to happen. When you aren't addicted anymore and kept apologizing, he just gave you a smile, saying you didn't do anything harmful to yourself or others so it's okay. When you tell him you're now scared to ever drink again, he will assure you it's okay and if you relapse to immediately come to him and he will help you become better again. After that, he never took you to a bar again so you don't fall into relapse and so you don't have to remember the bad time in your life where you got addicted.

Muriel:

He wanted to shout, to slap the beer and drugs out your hands, to ask you what the hell you think you're doing to yourself, but he couldn't, he didn't have the courage nor confidence to do so, and it made him feel awful. When you pass out, he will just pick you up and lay you on the bed. When you scream and hit him, he will just let you, watching you with upset eyes at what you have done to yourself. When you breakdown and cry, he will hug you. Even when you try to push him away, blaming him for this, he will silently hold you, not knowing what to say or do. He would like to go to Asra for help, but he was too afraid to leave you alone for one second. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know if he did something if it would help you or harm you, so he did nothing, he just watched and felt awful every second. It got to the point he would sit aside Inanna, trying not to cry as he wants to break up because he can't handle this anymore and maybe it will help you but he loves you too much to ever leave you. When you sit down aside him and place your head on his shoulder, whispering you're sorry for everything, he will give you a little smile, knowing you mean none of what you do but you're unable to help it before he examines you to make sure you don't have any injuries you are unaware of that need treatment.