When you catch the flowers at the bouquet toss

THE MC IS GENDER NEUTRAL! Yes, the women normally catch the flowers thrown by the bride, but that is simply tradition and traditions can always be broken. So if you're/your MC is a male, then there is no problem because men can also easily catch the flowers if they want.

Requested by: Thatgirlgammer100

Asra:

He laughed as he watched everyone try to catch it, turning a bit violent, only to laugh when you excitedly held it up. He walked to you before asking you if you got injured during that whole thing. When you shook your head, he couldn't help but laugh, saying that was very silly to watch before he took the flowers, examining them, saying this tradition is rather weird but sweet. He pulled one flower out before putting it in your hair, saying he doesn't need flowers to know you will both marry next though.

Nadia:

She clapped her hands with a big smile. She picked up two wine glasses before walking to you, holding one to you, saying she truly does hope you will both now have good luck and get married next. When she noticed your arm had an injury, she chuckled and said this bouquet toss can get violent sometimes before she took your hand and guided you to a servant who will take care of your wound.

Julian:

He happily cheered, laughing as you waved them at him. He gave you a thumbs up to signal you did good before approaching you, jokingly asking when the wedding will be. When you gave him a kiss and said he has to propose first, he blushed at the thought of asking you such a big question before he wrapped his arms around you and just held you, imagining a life where you both are married.

Muriel:

He didn't understand what it meant so after you explained to him that it means good luck and usually means the person who catches it will marry next, he blushed at the thought of marrying you before he got upset, embarrassedly mumbling he doesn't have any money to hold a wedding and he lives in a hut with a wolf so he isn't the best husband option. When you laughed and said you don't care if he lives in a hut or is homeless even because you love him and that's all that matters, he blushed and mumbled he also loves you.

Portia:

She also tried to catch it. When she didn't, she got quite upset but then laughed when she saw you holding it. She excitedly cheered before running to you, jokingly asking when the wedding is. When you laughed and handed the flowers to her, she chuckled before taking them and holding them up to show them to everyone, happily cheering you and her are next to be married.

Lucio:

He excitedly cheered when he saw it, excitedly telling the person aside him that's his lover before jogging to you. He happily hugged you, doing a little twirl before taking the flowers and giving you a kiss, saying he knew you would catch it before jokingly saying he will start planning the wedding.

Valerius:

He just groaned as he downed his wine, both drunk and very annoyed. When you approached him, he said those flowers are simply flowers thrown by the drunk bride, it means nothing. When you said it means good luck, he huffed and mumbled the only way you would ever be able to convince him to have a wedding is if there is enough wine, otherwise weddings are boring, cringey and embarrassing and he won't have one.

Devil:

He let out the longest sigh when he found out. When you approached him, he frowned and asked if you really had to catch them. When you said it was just some innocent fun, he frowned and mumbled it better stay with innocent fun and not into you expecting to have a giant wedding now.