When you give them flowers

Asra:

He chuckled, thanking you for the flowers. Then he frowned and curiously asked if he even owns a vase. So you both spend the day cleaning the house, trying to find a vase. And eventually found one. He cleaned it before he put the flowers in it, saying it even suits the flowers well so that's good.

Nadia:

She gave you a smile, thanking you for the beautiful flowers and she will make sure to put them somewhere that will look good before she gave them to Portia, politely asking her to find a vase for these flowers and make sure not to accidentally break one.

Julian:

He blushed, touched by this kind/romantic gesture before he took them, thanking you before he awkwardly laughed out he doesn't own a vase. When you chuckled and said you will buy one at the market later then, he thanked you again.

Muriel:

He blushed and mumbled a thank you, taking the flowers. When you left, he sniffed them before mumbling they smell good. He didn't have a vase so he just planted them. So it became a thing where you give him flowers and he plants them so now there is a field of flowers that you gifted aside where his chickens are.

Portia:

She gave you a big grin, very happy before taking them, saying these are very beautiful. She put them down carefully so she could wrap her arms around you and thank you for the flowers.

Lucio:

He will chuckle, pulling one flower out of the many and put them in your hair, saying they remind him of you so he will put them in his office so when he gets exhausted of all the work, he can look at them and get encouraged.

Valerius:

He will give you a little smile, thanking you, saying they look good. He replaced the old flowers in the dining room with the new ones, finding the ones you gave way more beautiful anyway.

Devil:

He will smirk, amused you gifted him flowers. He will thank you, saying they look good. The second he left, he dangled them, wondering what he has to do with some flowers before he lazily threw them on the ground and stared at them. Then he frowned and picked them up, using a spell to fix them a bit, realizing even if he doesn't have a use to it, it was still a gift from you so it's meaningful. He put them in a vase aside his throne, and if he hears someone has a problem with him having some pretty flowers gifted by you, or even thinks it is silly, can get a gruesome death.