Valerius ~Catch Up~

I fucking love Valerius. I really wish he got a route, I just love him so much.

NO! You can't request characters. Only scenarios.

How he likes to hug you:

He won't give you hugs. The closest he will get to a hug is wrapping his arm around your waist and holding you close to his side. When you give him a hug, he will tense up then sigh and say you will ruin his outfit while sipping his wine.

When he sees you dancing:

He will just raise an eyebrow while sipping his wine then chuckle when you almost fall. When you ask him to join. If he's sober he will just decline and say he will watch from the side. But if he's drunk, he will gladly join and dance with you.

When you fall:

He will just stare then sip his wine before sighing and putting it on the nearest object. Then he will just crouch down and pull you up by your arm before dusting your shoulders clean before giving your forehead a kiss as if to say "be careful, my idiot" then he will snatch his glass and walk off.

When you're sick:

He will just give you medicine and wine to swallow it down with. Then more wine to cheer you up with. Then even more wine just because he wanted more wine. He will sit aside you, listening to your rants about how sick you feel or how your day went.

When you sit on his lap:

He will just be thinking "what the fuck is my idiot doing?" Then he will continue drinking, his arm around your waist so you won't slide it. He will give you a random comment about how shitty his work is or how bad the Count or Countess are at their jobs.

When you brush his hair:

Only when he has a hangover or is too tired to do his hair in the morning will he let you brush his hair and braid it. He doesn't hate it, he would just rather do it himself. When your finished brushing and braiding his hair, he will give your cheek a kiss before walking away to go do his job.