When you want attention

For some reason the chapter "When you ignore them" has been deleted. I don't know how or why and I forgot to save it on my computer so I will have to rewrite it, which can take a while so I apologize.

Requested by: LuvVajv

Asra:

He will find it adorable and watch with amusement as your trying to gain his attention. He will just give you a kiss before listening to what you have to say. Sometimes he can't pay attention since he will be too busy with his job so he will ask Faust to go pay attention to you.

Nadia:

She loves to give you attention so you never have to try to get it since she's always ready to pay attention to you. Sometimes she can't since she has a job which keeps her busy and leaves you feeling lonely. She will make up for making you feel lonely by cuddling with you on her bed and making jokes with you.

Julian:

He will chuckle and watch in joy at your need for attention. He will act as if he doesn't notice you just so he can enjoy how your trying to gain his attention. Eventually he will hug you and say you're too adorable to keep ignoring.

Muriel:

He's always paying attention to you since he doesn't want to make you feel as if he doesn't love you or make you feel lonely. Sometimes he will act as if he isn't so he doesn't look obsessed with you but he loves to give you attention. Normally he takes Inanna with him when he goes out for some firewood but sometimes he will tell her to spent time with you and protect you while he's gone.

Portia:

Gaining her attention isn't hard. Just have to say her name and she will be paying attention. She loves to hang out with you and give you lots of attention. Since her job keeps her busy a lot, she will always try her best to pay attention so you don't feel left out or as if she doesn't love you anymore.

Lucio:

He's always giving you attention. You don't ask for attention, you ask for him to stop giving you attention 24/7. Of course he doesn't listen and keeps spoiling you with gifts and giving you kisses whenever he wants.

Valerius:

He barely pays you attention since he's always busy with work and drinking. Most of the times you don't mind but sometimes you just want his attention since it can get lonely at times. He calls you clingy whenever you try to get his attention. Usually he will listen to you while doing his work. One time you began crying because he wouldn't pay attention to you and it made you think he didn't love you so he spent the whole evening telling you he loves you and he's sorry.