When you use a spell to look into their mind

I came up with this idea with the help of Thearcanacrackhead

Asra:

You tried, only to curse and clench your head as a painful headache formed. Asra was confused but then laughed and asked if you tried to read his mind. When you nod, he couldn't help but laugh again before he explained to you he has a spell put up to keep curious people like you out. When you pout, he chuckled and said he will always tell you everything, so there is no need to try and read his mind.

Nadia:

She usually has headaches, but never one this awful. It was so badly she had to clench her head, tears forming. When you cursed and apologized, she was confused before asking if you caused this. So after explaning to her you tried to read her mind to test out a new spell, not knowing it would cause a headache for her, She gave you a frown so you assured her you were just testing out a test and wouldn't read anything to protect her privacy, she sighed and told you to at least first tell her before suddenly doing such things.

Julian:

All you could do after you were done reading his mind was stare in front of you, having never seen such a man think about suicide so many times. He worriedly asked if you are okay, but all you replied was that you should be the one asking him that. He was now even more confused, but then yelped when you hugged him and told him not to do anything stupid that could end fatally. He just stared at you, unsure what's going on but then smiled and hugged you back, assuring you he won't do anything dangerous.

Muriel:

His mind was filled with insecurities and all kinds of worries. He awkwardly rubbed his head, wondering why it feels as if someone else is inside his mind. Then he frowned, having a feeling he knows this feeling before he remembered Asra once did it on him, so he was quick to turn to you with a frown, asking you not to do that and that he's not comfortable with you just doing that without permission. When you apologized, he shrugged and mumbled it's okay.

Portia:

Her mind was filled with many happy things, all positive outlooks. When you said her mind is so cheerful, she gasped before excitedly asking if you read her mind before asking you how it was and what the spell was. So you spend the evening cuddling her and telling her what you saw in her mind and how the spell works.

Lucio:

You have never seen so many dirty thoughts in one man's head... When you mumbled at least all of them are about you and not some other people, he just looked at you, confused before asking what you are talking about. When you shook your head, he gave you a look that said he's wondering if you have gone insane

Valerius:

He was simply drinking when he cursed and cringed, having never felt so uncomfortable. He noticed you staring so he asked what the hell you are doing to him. When you innocently smiled and the uncomfortable feeling stopped, he glared before pointing, telling you to never do that again because it felt so uncomfortable.

Devil:

Yep, nope. You immediately regretted that. You were traumatized for a week at all the fucked up things you saw in his mind. He didn't care, he claimed you deserve this if you dare try and read his mind.