Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. I personally don't celebrate holidays so I don't really know what people do on Halloween besides decorate their house and go trick-or-treating.

Asra:

He found the idea dressing up as a magician from those children's stories hilarious, so he wore a giant top hat, a staff and a cloak. He spend a few hours just performing spells for the children, enjoying their shocked and impressed expressions. After he was done impressing the children, you both walked around the market, talking and eyeing the Halloween objects everyone was selling.

Nadia:

She got the whole palace decorated. She would like to celebrate Halloween with you, but sadly during Halloween, her work is always more busy so she doesn't have the time. When you enter while she's working, she will let out an exhausted sigh and apologize she can't celebrate today with you. When you put down cookies decorated in Halloween theme, saying you understand so it's okay, she smiled and thanked you for being so understanding.

Julian:

He gasped when he realized soemthing, saying he can finally put his pirate clothes back to good use. So he made a whole mess in the house trying to find his old pirate clothes. When he found them, he excitedly pulled them on before spreading his arms as if to ask you "how do I look?". When you chuckled and said he looks good, he grinned before excitedly asking what you will wear for Halloween. Once you both had costumes on, both just walked around market, which was decorated in Halloween theme and everything sold now was Halloween themed. Both bought things, many of which were useless things you both will probably never use.

Muriel:

He doesn't like Halloween. Everyone is out, too many people, too much decorate around the streets, too much stress and noise. So he will just stay in his hut. When you entered in your costume, he stared before mumbling your costume is good. If you wear a sexy costume, he will blush before taking off his cloak and wrapped it around you, mumbling you shouldn't wear such a thing outside. When you teasingly said you will only wear it for him then, he blushed before stuttering out he didn't mean that.

Portia:

She grew some pumpkins in her garden, so that on Halloween, she can carve into them. When you chuckled and said she could have easily bought a pumpkin at the market, she claimed it's not as fun and exciting before happily saying you can both make pumpkin soup with the remains. She put a little Halloween hat on Pepi, laughing when Pepi struggled to get it off before she took it off. You both were invited to Nadia's costume party so both got dressed in a costume and went.

Lucio:

He threw a giant party. The whole palace was covered in Halloween decoration, he even wore Halloween makeup. So while you were calmly walking down a hall, he suddenly jumped out, yelling your name. When you let out a curse, lifting your hands to perform a spell, only to notice it's Lucio and angrily ask what his deal is. He just doubled over as he was too busy laughing. He put two little Halloween hats on his dogs. If you don't wear a costume, he will drag you a chest full with Halloween costumes, saying it's a costume party so you need a costume. If you wear a sexy costume, he will flirt with you almost the whole day.

Valerius:

He will have an excuse to drink more than usual. He will attend the costume party Nadia is holding just to be polite and look as if he cares about all this boring stuff and keep a good business relationship with Nadia and the other courtiers. When you wear a costume, he will sigh and ask if you really are gonna wear a costume. When you remind him it's a costume party so he also has to wear one, he sighed but wore one. At the party, he gave everyone fake smiles while drinking a ton of wine, whispering to you he wants to leave as quickly as possible because this is annoying and it's uncomfortable with how many people are here.

Devil:

He doesn't care much about Halloween. If you dress up in a cute costume, he will just hold you on his lap, nuzzling you, muttering you are too cute. If you wear something sexy, he will smirk, saying you knows what you two can do before he picked you up to take you to the bedroom. If you wear something silly, he just stared, wondering why he, a powerful/scary being, is dating you, a person in this silly outfit.