When you become blind

Asra:

He will be holding your hand every time you walk. He will do almost anything for you. He will stay home more. When Asra is away Faust will be there to help you and keep you company.

Nadia:

She will order someone to always be at your side since she can't always be there to help you. When she can be at your side she will always be helping you. She will choose your clothes and style your hair for you every morning.

Julian:

He will read every medical book he has, hoping it will have useful tips on how to help a blind person. He will always be aside you and become more clingy so you know he still loves you even if you can't see.

Muriel:

He will carry you anywhere you need to go, not caring when others stare. He will be more careful around you. He will always say when he's gonna touch you so you don't get scared from his touch out of nowhere.

Portia:

She will always be making more jokes so you won't get unhappy. She will always give you everything you would need for the day before the leaves for work. When she comes back she will shower you in kisses and hugs so you know she still loves you.

Lucio:

He will be annoyed since you won't be able to admire his beauty anymore. He will always be aside you. If he has a meeting but you want to go for a walk he will not go to the meeting and walk with you. He will be less annoying and more caring.

Valerius:

He will be less rude and lazy and will be helping you more. He will have fun by making you taste wines and then make you guess which one it is.