They ask approval from your parents to marry you

Asra:

He felt very nervous as he brushed his hair, asking Faust if this is even a wise decision. When she nod, he nod back, mumbling of course it is and his nerves are simply making him nervous. Once he thought he looked good enough, he went to your parents place. He thought immediately asking it might be weird and awkward so he decided to first have a cup of tea and a chat with your parents. When he thought it was a good time to ask, he held his cup tighter, asking them if they give him permission to marry you, promising he will protect you till his last breath and be the best husband he can be. When they said they give him permission, he felt relief wash over him before he finished his tea and said he has to go back home before you worry as to why he suddenly vanished and stayed away for so long.

Nadia:

She found it important to get your parents approval to ask your hand in marriage, so she invited them over for dinner. All had dinner together, talking about some random subjects. Once you left, she folded her hands, starting to feel nervous as she politely asked them if they give her permission to marry their child. When they nod, she let out an air of relief before smiling at them, thanking them for their permission.

Julian:

He was scared that your parents will not approve, but also that you will find out he's planning to propose because he wishes to keep it a surprise. So he made up a very bad excuse as to why he has to go outside alone for an hour or two. When at your parents' place, he awkwardly sat there, realizing he should have properly prepared for this moment before he nervously swallowed and said he's planning to propose but he wants their approval first. He nervously drummed his fingers on his thighs as your parents didn't reply right away. When they said they approve, he stared, unsure he heard correctly before he grinned, happily saying that's awesome before he jumped up, shaking their hand, promising he will take proper care of you and treat you with all the respect you deserve.

Muriel:

He didn't do it. Not because he didn't want to, he simply didn't know that was a thing because nobody ever told him that was a thing that people usually do. He didn't mention his plan of proposing to anyone either so nobody was there to tell him he has to go ask permission from the parents.

Portia:

She invited your parents over and cooked them some dinner, happily talking to them. An hour later or so when everyone was comfortable, she nervously chuckled, saying she is about to ask something they will either approve of or disapprove. When she could tell she had their full attention, she gave them a smile as she said she would love to marry you but she first wants to be sure they are okay with her marrying their child. When they said they approve, she happily cheered, saying she's so happy to hear that.

Lucio:

He didn't want to, both worrying your parents won't approve and simply not caring what your parents think since he's marrying you, not your parents. But he decided he will invite them over and ask. So while at dinner, when you left for a moment, he casually asked if they would be fine with him marrying you. When they said they are fine with it, he smirked, proud they said yes and think he's good enough for you. You were very confused when he got more affectionate than usual for the rest of the day and when you asked if something good happened, he chuckled and said something great happened but it's a secret so he can't tell you what happened.

Valerius:

He will take the best wine he could find on his way to visit them. He talked for a bit with your parents before he sat up more straight, nervously clenching his wine glass as he asked them if they would be okay with him proposing to you. When they said they are okay with it, he felt very relieved. So now his worries went from your parents not approving to worrying if you will even say yes to his proposal.

Devil:

He has never thought of marrying or proposing to you since he doesn't see the point in marrying since you both are already together and deeply in love so there was no reason for him to go to your parents, and he highly doubts they would even approve of you marrying a powerful humanoid goat who has murdered a ton of people.