When you lose a limb

Requested by: Meepcools

Asra:

If you lost your arm, he will teach you how to use magic with one hand. If you lost your leg, he will change the store a bit so that your room is donstairs since going upstairs without a leg is a difficult task and he doesn't want you to go through that everyday.

Nadia:

When you lost the limb, you couldn't help but crawl in her bed and refuse to move. She understood it so she let you lay there as long as you needed to till you felt better. She made sure you ate your three meals while stroking your hair, whispering it's okay and you will get used to not having that limb anymore. When you finally got out of bed and went back outside, she happily clapped her hands, praising you, very proud of you that you finally got out of her bed and are going outside again.

Julian:

When the stump hurts, he will give you a massage to ease the pain. If you are embarrassed by your missing limb, he will assure you there is no need to be embarrassed before covering your face in kisses, praising how beautiful and strong you are.

Muriel:

If you lost your arm, he will help you with almost everything. If you want to cook by yourself, he will let you, but he will sit nearby so if something happens, he can immediately help. If you lost your leg, he will carry you around.

Portia:

If someone dares make fun of you, she will angrily shout at them, mostly about how disgusting they are for insulting someone who lost a body part. So you will have to drag her away.

Lucio:

He got you a golden limb which matched his. He likes to brag about it to everyone, mostly about the part he is rich enough to get two golden limbs made and how badass you look with it.

Valerius:

Whenever the stump hurts or you get depressed, he will hand you two bottles of wine, telling you to gulp it down quickly so you can avoid the pain and forget all your worries.

Devil:

He will curiously circle around you, eyeing you up and down. When you glare and tell him to stop, he will joke that they should have taken those glaring eyes out before taking the stump, examining it and saying he can use a spell to regrow your limb or give you a prosthetic, whichever you want.