When they're hangry

Requested by: DiavalsMistress

Asra:

He can just use a spell to make food come when he's too busy to cook or wait for you to finish cooking, so he never gets hangry. He once did, he kept annoyedly flipping through his spell book, tapping his foot, waiting for you to finish cooking. When you said dinner is ready, he was quick to run to the table and start stuffing his mouth, saying he was so hungry.

Nadia:

She will just tap her foot, impatient to wait till the next meal. She will constantly glance outside to try and see when it will be time for food. When you suggest she goes to the kitchen and eat something, she will nod and rush to the kitchen, asking a chef to give her something small to eat to reduce her hunger in an annoyed tone. When she got it and she took a few bites, she apologized for her bad manners to the chef before leaving to go work again.

Julian:

He will begin slamming all the cabinets open, asking where the damn food is. When you tell him there is no food, he will groan and whine about how he's dying over here. So when you return from the market with food, he will kiss you, hugging you tightly, claiming you're a life saver before stealing the food and hurriedly cooking. He kept stealing some of the food while cooking so in the end, there was barely any food on your plates. When you asked him where half the damn food went, he pat his stomach before eating the food on the plate.

Muriel:

He will just make something to eat. He doesn't keep a schedule for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He eats whenever he wants to eat. So if he gets so hungry he feels angry by it, he will just throw an egg on the pan and begin cooking something to eat. When you say something, he will just hum, not focused on what you said and more focused on wanting some damn food.

Portia:

She gets hangry a lot, she's just good at hiding it. That's till she can't handle it anymore, then she will ask you to not talk to her till she has food before storming out the room, angry making the food will take such a long time. You will have to make the food because she will drop the pot loudly, throw the tableware on the table, not caring for any of this boring stuff and just wanting her food. When she finally has her food, she will happily eat it, thanking you for making her a meal before apologizing for her behaviour.

Lucio:

He will become a spoiled brat. He will complain the whole time about every little thing, whining about the chefs taking too long to cook his damn food. When you tell him to stop whining, he will angrily yell he has been waiting for an hour. When you yell for him not to yell at you because you did nothing wrong, he will awkwardly apologize before tapping his foot, impatient.

Valerius:

He will not care who talks to him, talk to him and he will give you the sassiest and most sarcastic reply in an annoyed tone he can come up with before storming away, gulping down his wine to try and stop this hunger and anger he feels. He will complain to the chef that they're taking too long cooking his food. When he finally has his food, he will calm down and stop with replying sarcastically/sassily to every single thing you say.

Devil:

He will angrily kick and slap aside anything in his way. Whether it is an object or a person, they better get out of his fucking way so he can get some damn food. When you offer to make him some cook, he will growl out that will take too long to make before he aggesively bites down on an apple causing the juice to fly everywhere. When he's not angry anymore, he will hug you, apologizing for being so angry with you when you just wanted to help.