When someone you know passes away

This was made for galaxyingenue, who lost her grandmother. I hope you're okay and taking good care of yourself~

I have never lost a family member or a friend, so I don't know how grieving is, but I hope I captured it good enough and that this made some people who lost someone feel better.

Asra:

He knew how it felt to lose people you truly love, so he knew exactly how you felt. If you just need to talk about them for five hours, he will cuddle you, listening to your stories. When he found you crying, he gave you sad eyes before telling you not to hide when you're crying and just come to him so he can comfort you and hold you. He didn't leave for any journeys till he was certain you're okay and can be alone without worries. When he did finally go back on his journeys, he did leave Faust with you so you still have some company.

Nadia:

She will bury them wherever you wish for them to be buried, or wherever they wanted to be buried and make sure the funeral goes okay with no mistakes or any worries. If you just need to cry, she will hug you and assure you it's okay to cry while softly stroking your hair, giving your temple kisses or just holding you. She will talk with you every time before you two go to sleep to make sure you're still okay or just ask questions about the person, curious to how this person was and who they were to you. When you get nightmares, she will quickly wake you up before telling you you were having a nightmare and are in her bed, when you calm down from the nightmare, she will hold you and kiss your temple, whispering it's okay now and that she's here for you.

Julian:

He found out while you were getting drunk. He felt awful because he immediately thought about he's a doctor and maybe he could have helped them. You got drunk a lot. Julian didn't mind, unless you drink waaay too much that it could be dangerous, then he will pull the alcohol away and pick you up before carrying you home. He will always check in on you every few hours, asking if you're okay and how you feel. If you want to angry vent about their death, he will listen with a little smile. It was more a smile so if you look at him, you can relax and feel a bit better, remembering there are still good things in life.

Muriel:

He was unsure how to comfort you, so you just pulled him in a hug. He will hug back in a tight, reassuring grip, whispering it's okay and everything will get better. When you want to help him more with the chickens or cooking, he will let you help so you can keep yourself distracted. He isn't a fan of busy places, but if they help you relax, he will take you to the busy places. He isn't used to a lot of body contact, but if you suddenly hug him more and want to cuddle more, he will let you do it. There was a time you punched his chest, causing him to be very confused but then he noticed how you were frowning with tears in your eyes so he just smiled and took your fist, giving it a kiss before he hugged you, whispering if you need to punch his chest you can do it as many times as you need to till you feel better.

Portia:

She could tell you were trying to stay positive around her, but she could clearly see your red, puffy eyes and how you always look away when she asks if you're okay. And it made her so sad you felt as if you should do this, so she was quick to encourage you it's okay to cry when someone you care about suddenly dies. So when you suddenly broke down, she was shocked but then smiled and held you, whispering words of comfort. She will take you to do your favorite activities so you don't only think about the grief and also remember there are fun things in the world. Every month, you two go and pick flowers then go to the graveyard. She will ask you stories about the person while walking back home.

Lucio:

He gave your family member/friend the best funeral he could since he could tell they meant a lot to you. There was a time you got so angry, so you broke stuff in rage. Lucio was quick to hug you from behind and force you to sit down on the floor as he told you to calm down while trying to keep your hands out of the rage of anything that can be destroyed. When you stopped struggling and began crying, Lucio whispered it's okay while giving the side of your head kisses, stroking your hair, whispering this is normal and okay. Every time he sees you, he made sure you were okay and gave you a kiss, assuring you it's all okay. He will buy you gifts every day to cheer you up and took many days off work so he could hang out with you.

Valerius:

The second he heard, he told you the grief will never go away so you have to grow stronger to not feel it every minute. He didn't want you to have useless hope that the grief would go away, so he told you the truth about how it will never go away, but he also made sure to tell you he is here for you. He doesn't mind if you want to get drunk on his wine, but he will make sure you don't go overboard. If you begin crying and telling him stories, he will listen while wiping your tears away with his handkerchief, giving short replies.