When you waste a lot of money on useless stuff

Asra:

It depends on how much money you have and what you are buying. If you are low on money and it's a really useless item, he will try to talk you out of it. If you have a lot of money and the item clearly makes you happy, he will let you buy it, only to laugh later when you complain that you wasted your money on this stupid item.

Nadia:

She loves showering you with gifts and watching you get happy, but spending a lot of money on useless stuff is another thing. She won't mind if you buy something expensive that is useless once in a while, everyone has done that, but if you do it constantly, she will suggest you first ask yourself if you really need this and to think about the useful things you can buy with that money instead.

Julian:

You both are always buying stuff neither of you really need. His excuse is, "If it makes you happy, it doesn't matter how much it costs." When you remind him neither of you now have enough money for food, he awkwardly mumbled he might have lied and it does matter a lot. So both will be stuck doing little jobs to get some coins so you can both buy some food.

Muriel:

He will frown and worriedly ask if you need that. When you shrug and say not really but you want to buy it, he will take it from you, telling you not to waste money on useless things because you need it to buy food and clothes. When you pout and give him puppy eyes, he will have to look away, stuttering out that he's doing it for your own good so stop giving him that face.

Portia:

She spends money on useless items once in a while, but usually she will reuse those items by either gifting them away or painting it a different color just for fun. So if she buys something useless, she will always find a way to make it useful. So if you waste money buying something useless and then complain this is useless, she will chuckle and suggest making it useful then before giving you a few tips on what you can do with this item now.

Lucio:

He doesn't care. Have as much fun buying useless stuff as you want. When your money is out, he will just give you more. He even lets you use one of the empty rooms in the palace to store all those useless stuff.

Valerius:

Before you can buy it, he will snatch your wallet away, giving you a frown as he scolds you for wasting money on useless things. When you say it's one item, he will narrow his eyes and say it might be one item now but next week it will be two and then three and then four and he isn't planning to let that happen.

Devil:

He doesn't care. It's your money. No more money? That's your problem, not his. When you ask him for money, he will just chuckle and say this is your punishment for wasting it all on useless stuff before patting your head, teasingly saying he suggests you get a job if you wish for more money.