If you have hypersomnia

I don't have hypersomnia. I tried to do my best to make sure everything is accurate, so I hope no one gets mad if I get something wrong.

Requested by: Lil_Gay

Asra:

It's the main reason he doesn't take you with him to his adventures. If you're working in the shop and he notices your eyes closing for a long second, he will immediately tell you to go take a nap and he will take over. If you have one of your "normal" days where you can stay awake, he will arrange for you two to go on a picnic since he knows otherwise he can never go on a date with you or you will fall asleep half through.

Nadia:

She put comfortable sofas in almost every room for you so if you ever feel tired, you can lay down and go to sleep without having to worry about back pain or neck pain. She is very caring and will never make you do anything that takes too much energy. And if you're doing something that takes all your energy, she will tell you to take breaks every now and then. She will also make sure you have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Julian:

He will give you medicine to help. He is very strict when it comes to mental issues or disorders. So he will have a strict schedule. He will want you in bed at the same time each night and he will also make sure you don't drink alcohol. When he gets back from a tough day and sees you sleeping on the smile, he can't help but grin and join you on the bed.

Muriel:

At first he was confused when you kept falling asleep at the weirdest of places, but when you explained to him about your disorder, he was quick to understand. So each time you two are outside and he notices you beginning to doze off, he is quick to pick you up and carry you back to the hut.

Portia:

It's a bad mix. Someone like Portia, who is ALWAYS energtic, and you, who is always ready to fall asleep and have trouble thinking clearly. Of course she understands that you can't help it and she is very touched whenever she sees how you try to keep awake so you can spend time with her. If you're doing something important and begin losing focus, she will happily step in and help you. When whatever you were doing is done, she will give your temple a kiss and jokingly say that hard work deserves a nap.

Lucio:

He loved it. Every time you fell asleep, he would cuddled aside you and fall asleep. Whether it was in a hall, in the forest, or just on the bed, he is always ready to drop everything for a cuddle and a nap. He will make sure you eat properly and don't skip anything important like taking baths and making sure you take your medicine if you take any.

Valerius:

He thought it was a bit annoying since you would fall asleep while he's talking to you, which at first he thought was a rude way of you telling him his stories are boring, but when he realized it was a disorder, he understood. He got you medicine and made sure you stick to a schedule, hoping this will fix your hypersomnia. He won't deny, coming home from a tough day at work to be able to cuddle and take a nap is a very fun thing to do.

Again, I hope I didn't offend anyone with hypersomnia, I tried my best to write it accurately.

Writing scenarios about mental illnesses or disorders I don't have make me nervous because I know some people don't like it when authors write about stuff they don't personally have or ever experienced. So I always make sure to do research and make sure I write it as accurate as possible.