When you take an interest in something they like

The chapter "When you ignore them" has been deleted. I don't know how or why. I will have to rewrite it, which can take a while so I apologize.

Requested by: I_Live_on_Reading

I really didn't know how to do this scenario but this is the best I could come up with.

Asra:

Magic of course. Asra loves to help you cast spells and watch the grin of joy and excitment on your face when you successfully cast a spell. He likes to rant to you about all the knowledge he knows about magic and the other realms.

Nadia:

She likes puzzles and games where you have to think so when she found out you also like them, she was fast to drag you to a chess board and both play a game. So every evening, for her to calm down from her stressful day, both will play a game of chess or just make puzzles.

Julian: (I don't know, and don't think anyone ever said, which time period The Arcana takes place in but I'm gonna assume they didn't have schools yet)

Since you never went to school, you were always interested in learning to write and speak other languages. So you were lucky to have a boyfriend who can do both of those things and gladly taught them to you. You were able to write the basics very fast and speak them in other languages but the difficult words took a bit longer. But Julian never hurried you or thought you were stupid for not knowing these basic things. He found it cute when he would come home to find you writing random words.

Muriel:

He loves to take care of his chickens. So when you asked if you can also help, he hesitated to let you help but eventually let you. He found it fun to watch you enjoying yourself by feeding the chickens while he gets their eggs.

Portia:

She likes to read books in her free time so when she found out you also enjoy reading, she made it a thing. Ever time you both come back from work she will make some dinner and then both will read books while cuddling to relax from the hard day you both had.

Lucio:

He loves animals very much and so do you so you like to walk through the menagerie he owns. In return for letting you watch his beautiful creatures he wants you to show him spells you know. So basically it's a deal. You do magic tricks and he will let you inside his menagerie. He likes to watch your excied face when you see the creature or will laugh when you get scared of one.

Valerius:

Wine and even more wine. He loves the moments where you and him will just stand in a room, drink wine and watch the drama go. Sometimes will both cuddle and drink wine, talking shit about people you both hate. If he had to be honest he would probably never have accepted you as his boyfriend/girlfriend if you didn't like wine.