When they're mad at you

Asra:

You have a feeling is is inacapable of being mad at you... This man is always happy around you. When you asked him if he ever gets mad with you, he just blinked at you, confused before smiling and asking why he would have to be mad with you.

Nadia:

Everyone gets mad, even at their own lovers. And sometimes Nadia will get mad at you. But she will just sit in her room, having a cup of tea, trying to think why she is mad with you and how she can talk to you about this. When she decided, she went to you and both had a talk about what was making her angry. When it was sorted out, she felt better and she will give you a hug, thanking you for talking about this with her and not starting an argument or getting mad at her that she felt a little bit angry with you.

Julian:

He has never been angry with you. He has no reason to be mad with you. If you do say that might offend him, he will just frown, not mad but a bit upset and annoyed, asking you not to say that again because it was a bit offending. So he has yet to be mad at you, but you doubt he will ever be angry with you.

Muriel:

He would never get mad at you. Annoyed, yes, but mad, no. You can literally stab him and he would just frown, a bit annoyed you did this. He once got close to being mad at you, but when he saw how scared you looked, his heart broke so he was quick to hug you, stroking your hair, whispering he didn't mean to get angry with you.

Portia:

She only got mad once, and that was when you both were on an adventure and you did the dumbest thing you could have done so she was furious that you did this and got injured. She kept scolding you while roughly wrapping the wound with a bandage. When she calmed down, she laughed out you're such an idiot sometimes.

Lucio:

He is mad a lot after work. Mostly because work is finally over and all the stress of the day finally hits him and he has to rant and be angry. So if you ask something right after he got off work, he will be angry with you. He knows it's wrong to be mad at you when it was his work that made him like this, so after he's done being mad, he will hold you, giving you kisses, saying he's sorry for being mad with you and promising to give you anything you want to cheer you up.

Valerius: (Someone said I'm good at writing for Valerius. I just imagine a sassy wine-loving mom who had enough of her children's bullshit when writing for him.)

It's mostly annoyance which you always mistake for anger, which then makes him angry that you keep asking if he's angry with you which results in him shouting he's not angry. When you say he sounds mad, he will just shout that's because you keep asking him that damn question before he downs his drink in one go and storms out the room, muttering under his breath.

Devil:

Oh, he gets mad a lot. Not always at you, but you tend to also make him mad sometimes. If he's mad at something else, he will be show to show the whole damn world he is mad, shouting at the top of his lungs, destroying things. But if he's mad at you, he will just force a smile at you before storming away, slamming the door shut so hard he broke the door before he just paced around his room, trying to calm himself, trying to tell himself it's okay and he shouldn't be so furious at his lover. When he calmed down, he will ignore you for the rest of the day, only giving your head a pat whenever he walked past to let you know he isn't mad anymore, but if he speaks to you, he might begin getting angry again so he's just gonna keep shut.

I woke up in the middle of the night wondering what the fuck Bonnie and Clyde did (For those who don't know, they're criminals from the 1930s) and I did a ton of research and then I found a song called "The World Will Rememver Us" from the musical Bonnie and Clyde and I have listened to it over twenty times now and I think I am unable to stop listening to it...

Then I found a song called "They're Only Human" from the musical Death Note musical. One; didn't even know that musical existed. Two: the ending is amazing. Three: I cannot stop listening, they're too good and catchy, please send help, I have been listening to them for over five hours now...