When you fall asleep against them

Requested by:  LvVajv

Asra:

He will just chuckle and watch you, finding you adorable. When he finally realizes staring for five minutes is quite creepy, he will stop and continue doing whatever he was doing. Now and then he will glance down at you and chuckle at how cute you look.

Nadia:

She will smile then kiss your forehead before continuing to read the book she was reading. Now and then she will look at you to make sure your still asleep. She will ask Portia to bring her a new book when she is done reading the one she was reading. She didn't move a lot out of fear of waking you up.

Julian:

He will be freaking out, unsure what to do or how to sit/lay so your comfortable but then freeze when you move a little. Then he will sit as still as a statue. After a few minutes he will finally sit comfortable himself and just stare off into the distance, really wanting to do something since he had nothing to do but he didn't want to wake you up.

Muriel:

He will be frozen, not moving an inch. He will ask you what your doing and if your really asleep but when awkward silence came he knew you were asleep so he was unsure what to do. He tried to move you off him but that made you make a noise so he was fast to let go and let you sleep against him. He will be unsure what to do or how to remove you without waking you so after making sure your asleep five times, he will cuddle you back, enjoying your warmth and presence.

Portia:

She will chuckle and poke your nose to see if your awake of faking it. When you don't move, she will smile and do her head on yours, enjoying the silence and your company. When she spots Pepi she will call Pepi over to come join the cuddling.

Lucio:

He will grin and wrap an arm around your shoulders. He will already be thinking of ways to tease you about how you look when you sleep and how cute you are for clinging to him while sleeping. He will get jealous of how you get to sleep while he has to work so he will cuddle to you closely and also take a nap, not caring for his job he has to do.

Valerius:

He will just sigh then continue drinking his wine. Eventually he will get annoyed by how your clinging to him so he will wake you up gently and ask you to get off so he can go and do his job. When you get off he will give you his wine then leave to go to work.