When you are away on an adventure

The request was "They become depressed when you're gone" but I changed it to just this since I don't believe all the characters would become depressed when you are away. They will become a bit lonely without you; yes. They will worry; yes. But depressed? Not all of them. Depression is something very different from feeling lonely or feeling sad. 

Requested by: Carmen-V-Maria

Asra:

Usually he goes along with you on your adventures, but if he can't come along, he will either spend his time in his store, doing reads for customers and hanging out with Faust, or just going on his own adventure. He will talk to you at lunch using the spell where you both talk to each other using water. Will both talk while eating lunch. When both done, will both say your goodbyes then stop the spell and continue whatever you both were doing.

Nadia:

She will keep herself busy with work or by talking to Portia and playing chess with her so she can ignore the worry she feels since she knows how dangerous your life can be so you being alone on an adventure definitely isn't a comfort. She will want your room to be perfect so if you return, you can come back to a clean room and just relax. She will want everything perfect so you don't have to worry about anything and just relax and tell her about your adventure without worrying about having to do something else.

Julian:

He will be on his bed the whole time, whining about how he misses you, hoping you are okay, and wanting you to come back. He will only get out of his bed because Mazelinka began hitting him with her spoon, scolding him and telling him you wouldn't want to come home to your boyfriend depressed and smelly. So Julian will groan as he took a shower while muttering he doesn't care what you think because you left without him. He stared in front of him for a few seconds before he groaned and whined that of course he cares what you think and he wants you to come back.

Muriel:

He will just do everything he did before you came into his life, but now upset because you aren't here to bother him every second and say such sweet things or tease him that always makes him blush and feel special. He will feel lonely as he eats his food, so he will just sit aside Inanna and enjoy her company. When you return and asked if he was lonely, he huffed and said no since he had Inanna. You knew he was lonely because he spend the rest of the day hugging you from behind and enjoying your company.

Portia:

She will focus more on work and Pepi. If you told her what day you will return, she will be sure to make you your favorite food that day so you can come home and eat your favorite food. When you returned, she was quick to give you a kiss while pulling your coat off you and excitedly asking you how it went while hanging your coat up and dragging you to the kitchen so she can give you your food. So while you both ate the food, you told her about your adventure and she listened very closely, excitedly asking million of questions.

Lucio:

He tried to convince you to let him come along, but you told him you have to go alone. So he sulked the whole time, whining while he annoyed the servants and guards, at some points angrily shouting you left without him and that deserves punishment before he sighs and mumbles punishing might be a bit too much, a scolding will do. So he will spend the rest of the day practicing his scolding. When you returned, he gasped before giving you a tight hug before scolding you, only to shrug, saying he forgives you since you returned and look as lovely as ever.

Valerius:

He will just drink, and drink, and drink some more. So when you return, will be greeted by a very drunk Valerius why greeted you and tried to hug you only to stumble and almost fall so you had to guide him to bed. You sighed out coming home to him drunk is how you did not want to be greeted, so he mumbled a sorry, giving you a clumsy kiss, mumbling he promises to take you on a very romantic date tomorrow before he crawled into bed and going to sleep so tomorrow will come quicker.

Devil: (So now I have two things I love to write about the Devil: The MC petting his horns since it calms goats, and the Devil licking or nuzzling the MC as an act of affection or to put their scent on them to let other arcana know you are his.)

He will just sit on his throne, realizing how boring it is without you before huffing, muttering he became soft. So he will do the things he did in the past. Torture some people, laugh at the pathetic humans, etc... But when he's done with his activity, only an hour will have passed so he will groan and flop down on his throne and decide to just sit cool and wait till you return. When you return, he will be very angry you made him wait and never contacted him, only to fall silent when you pet his horns and apologized for being gone for so long and not contacting him. He spend the rest of the day holding you while he sat on his throne, licking your neck, marking you and putting his scent on you since you smelled differently than you always smelled and he didn't like it.