When you lie

I'm not gonna lie; I lied a ton when I was still in school (I dropped out at the age of 14), I lied even when I didn't even have to lie. I lied so I could fit in with the people I hung out with, I lied to my teachers, I lied to my parents. I lied so much to the point I thought I might be becoming a pathological liar. I lied about even the smallest things, like what I had for breakfast or what manga I was reading. It seriously became a problem because after I told a lie, I would feel awful for hours and want to harm myself as punishment for lying.

Problem with lying is; if you lie, you have to create another lie so you aren't found out. And then it becomes lie after lie after lie. I realized I had to stop when I build a friendship simply on lies and I knew I would never be able to tell that person everything I told them was a lie and I don't even know why I lied to them, maybe it was to fit in and have friends.

Point is; You shouldn't lie. I lied, I regretted everything after I lie, so I got the right help and now I don't lie anymore.

Have I ever lied on Wattpad? Never, I want to be an honest person with everyone, especially you lovely people who are so supportive. I want to become a better person than I was in the past.

Asra:

He knows you too good so he can tell you're lying. He will chuckle and ask you why you're lying and not being honest. When you tell him you're not lying, he will point out the mistake you do while lying that gives it away before laughing when your face turns red in embarrassment. He will poke your nose, telling you not to lie because it's mean to lie to your boyfriend.

Nadia:

She doesn't like people who lie. She wants an honest relationship with no lies. So if you lie, she will be mad because she trusted you to tell her everything. If you lie to protect her, she will try to understand it, but still feel a bit hurt you felt as if you have to lie to her. When you apologize for lying and she can see you actually feel bad for lying, she will accept your apology before telling you to never lie to her again because she does not take kindly to people who lie.

Julian:

He will feel a little hurt. He gets it if you lie for his safety or because it was something embarrassing, he tends to do that as well, so he can understand if you do it for those two reasons. But if you lie for another reason, he will feel a bit hurt and awkwardly ask you why you felt as if you had to lie to him. When you explain to him why you lied, he will sigh, asking you not to lie to him again because it isn't a nice feeling.

Muriel:

He believes everything you say because you're his lover, a person who shouldn't lie to him. So when he found out you lied, he felt as if he couldn't trust you anymore and he distant himself from you. When you tried to talk to him, he felt extremely awkward and will hurry away, mumbling he's sorry. When you finally cornered him and yelled you're sorry and regret lying and will never do it again, he stared, unsure if you're lying again. But when he saw the tears in your eyes, he knew you meant it so he gave you a little kiss on the lips before muttering he forgives you.

Portia:

She has her fair share of secrets so she also lies to keep them secrets. So if you lie to keep a secret hidden, she will understand and assure you you can tell her your secret when you feel comfortable enough to share it. But if you lie for a foolish reason, she will feel offended, huffing out she also lies but at least she has a good reason for it and only does it when necesarry. When you apologize, she will stare, trying to keep her frown but then sigh out she can't stay mad at you before giving you a hug, telling you not to lie to her again because she will never judge you and you can be yourself around her so there is no need for foolish lies in this relationship.

Lucio:

Many people lie to him. Whether it is a beggar lying about having children and needing the coins more than any other beggar. Whether it is a courtier lying because they don't want Lucio to get mad at them. But he always believed you, he loved that, he loved that everything you said was true and you never lied to him. So when he found out you lied, he got furious. He angrily kicked a chair across the room, shouting you're his lover, a person he trusted with all his heart and trusted to never lie to him like those beggars and courtiers. He knew he was getting out of hand, so he simply pointed to the door and told you to get out of his palace till he can understand why you would think you can just lie to him like this. It took him a month. In that month, he tried to understand why you would break that honesty you both had with each other, he tried to see it from your angle. But he just couldn't, he couldn't see why you would lie. But he knew he couldn't live without you either, he loves you too much and he loves that after work, he can crawl onto bed and cuddle you, ranting to you and you will listen while soothingly stroking his hair. So he went out to go find you. When he found you, he awkwardly cleared his throat, saying he still does not quite understand why you did it, but he loves you too much so he forgives you but you better know he won't trust you for a few weeks till you have proven you can be trusted and won't lie again.

Valerius:

He will know you lie because he can tell by your body language. He will not say anything about it, curious to see how long you can keep this lie up and why you lied. If it's for a good reason, he will let it slide. But if it's for a bad reason, he will make you sit down and talk to him and tell him why you did it. When you try to leave, he will pull you back down, saying you're not leaving till you have told him why you think you can just lie to him like that.

Devil:

He can see right through your lie. He will angrily take your hair, tugging you closer before he growled out to never lie to him unless you want to be found dead in a ditch. When you whined out that's abusive, he angrily said what you did is manipulative so you both are square now.