When you get gravely injured

Before anyone requests "When you die", I'm not gonna do that request just yet because I'm unsure how I feel about writing that, but I might write it when I open up to the idea and get comfortable/confident enough to write it.

Requested by: someone on Tumblr.

Asra:

He will try to stay positive, telling you you won't pass away and can make it. But there were times he would just stare at nothing, wondering if he is just lying to himself. He even threw the Devil and Death card across the room, refusing to believe you can die, telling himself you are so strong you can beat the Devil's ass even if your arm is torn off. It was a very weird thought, but the imagine made him chuckle and feel a bit better. He won't leave your side, only to go to the bathroom or get you something. Faust will lay aside you the whole time, refusing to leave.

Nadia:

She couldn't sleep or work. She stayed aside you the whole time, worrying. She kept whispering it will be okay while stroking your hair and holding your hand. She will only put the people she trust most in charge of taking care of you. When she isn't busy with work, she will buy you gifts to make you happy. Working was very hard since every time she began working, her mind immediately wondered if you are okay or if you need something. Her family was very kind, coming to visit and making sure you two are okay and have everything.

Julian:

He was a doctor so he knew what to do, but he kept having flashbacks to that time you died so he had many times he had to step out your room to slide down the door and try to not panick and cry. When he pulled himself back together, he will continue taking care of you by making sure you have eaten, are washed, have your medicine and your injuries are stitched close. He barely slept, he just sat on your bed, reading books or just staring at you to make sure you don't suddenly pass away.

Muriel:

He didn't know what to do, and it made him feel awful. HIs lover was gravely injured and could die, but he had no idea what he had to do, so he asked everyone he knew for help and advice. Portia brought him vegetables from her garden sometimes so he can make sure you eat your vegetables. He doesn't like Julian that much, but Julian was the only doctor he knew so he let Julian check up on you every few days. He can't sleep at night so he will just sit aside your bed, softly playing with your hair or just holding your hand, watching you sleeping till he falls asleep when he is sure you're okay. Asra of course payed many visit, most to make sure Muriel is also okay.

Portia:

She acted as if everything was okay around you, but the second she left your room she began crying. She will bring you books, Pepi and some other stuff to keep you happy and busy. She will try to make sure you're always happy and you're okay. She will help you with washing yourself and will always make sure to bring your favorite food.

Lucio:

He got the best doctors from the nearby countries. Every time after work, no matter how tired he was, he will pay you a visit and talk to you about how the day was or just cuddle you. He tends to fall asleep aside you a lot, holding you tightly so he's sure you are still there.

Valerius:

He will spent all his free time aside you, reading books or just chatting with you will drinking his wine. He will make sure you have everything and are okay. If you want your nails to be painted, he will paint your nails while telling you the drama that's going on in the palace.