When you help someone, only to get slapped

Life has been VERY stressful for me so I'm sorry if updates are slow or if the writing is bad, life is just really tough right now.

Requested by: Thearcanacrackhead

Asra:

He was busy talking to Faust, when he heard a sound of skin slapping skin and you yelling. He was quick to turn, alerted only to see you angrily asking the person why they slapped you when you were trying to help. He was quick to hurry over, asking if you are okay and what happened. When you said you were simply helping this person when they slapped you, the person angrily yelled you touched something valauble. Asra sighed before telling the person you didn't mean it but they could have easily told you instead of slapping you. Then he glared one of the scariest glares he ever gave, angrily saying if they hit you ever again, he will not be so forgiving the next time. Then he softly took your hand, ignoring Faust who stuck her tongue out to the person, and guided you back home, telling you to put something on your cheek once home because it looks very red.

Nadia:

She was very proud of you for helping the man, only to gasp in shock when that man suddenly slapped your hand away very harshly, shouting things. Before you could do anything, she was quick to hurry over, softly take your hand while angrily asking the man how he could slap someone who was helping him. When the man yelled you shouldn't have touched his stuff, Nadia just huffed and said he is very rude and he could have simply politely told you that before she dragged you away from the man, now very annoyed because of how rude that man was.

Julian:

He helped the person as well, so when he saw the person reach their hand back to slap you, he was quick to pull you against him, saving you from being slapped. Julian was quick to ask what their problem is before asking you if you are okay. When you nod, mumbling their so rude, he nod in agreement, muttering you two were just trying to help. When the person yelled for you two to get lost, Julian yelled back you two are already leaving and they can clean up their own mess.

Muriel:

He wanted to help, but he got too embarrassed and just stood at the side, awkwardly watching you helping the man, feeling useless and like a coward. But the second you suddenly got slapped, he was quick to take your arm and pull you against his chest, angrily asking through gritted teeth why they did that. When the person said you touched something valuable, Muriel held the scariest look in his eyes you ever seen. It was so scary the person ran away. When you reached up to place your hand against his cheek, whispering it's okay now, he looked down at you with a look in his eyes as if he was looking at the most beautiful thing ever before he asked if you are sure. When you nod, he rubbed your cheek a bit, frowning in worry before he mumbled you two better go back home before it gets too dark outside to see anything and find the way back home.

Portia:

She's always ready to help people. So when she saw someone spill some stuff on the floor, you both went and helped them. But as you touched their food, they suddenly began screaming about hwo you have the plague and need to stay away from them. When you held up your hands to show you don't have any dead skin, saying you don't have the plague, suddenly their hand flew across your cheek. Portia let out a gasp before hugging you, rubbing your cheek in a soothing manner, yelling you just wanted to help them. But the person already ran away, screaming nonsense. Portia let out an annoyed huff, saying the plague really drives some people mad before she asked you if you are okay. When you nod, she removed her hand so she could place a kiss against your cheek to make you feel better.

Lucio:

He just groaned and asked if you really are gonna waste time helping some poor person when you both have ten thousand more important things to do. He kept going till the person got furious and tried to slap him, but you came between. Lucio was shocked you suddenly took that slap for him before he pulled you to him, checking your cheek, angrily yelling this person dared laid a hand on his beautiful lover. Before he could yell for guards, you told him it's his fault for insulting the person like that. Lucio frowned but then huffed and muttered an apology to the person.

Valerius:

He watched as you were helping the woman. He wanted to look away, bored of waiting for you to finish helping this lady, when the woman suddenly slapped you. Valerius was quick at your side, asking what happened. When you shrugged and said she just slapped you, he glared at the woman before telling her to apology. When she refused, he huffed before turning his glass over her head, watching the wine fall all over her. When she shrieked, Valerius just sighed and rubbed his ear, mumbling her shriek was so annoying before he told you to just ignore this ungrateful woman.

Devil:

The second you got slapped, he took that person's hand, twisted their arm, broke it then tore it off. The only reason he let that peson live was so he could watch that person suffer through their life.