When you sleep in the same bed

I was unsure how to write this scenario, so I hope it came out okay.

Asra:

He will cuddle you, talking about things till you are sleepy, to which he give you a kiss and apologize for talking so much. When you mumble it's nothing, he will just chuckle, finding you adorable before closing his eyes to also try to get some sleep. Usuaully Faust will also join the cuddling and fall asleep on you or Asra.

Nadia:

She enjoys that after a tough day of work, she can come home and find you sleeping on her bed. She will quietly get changed before climbing in the bed. She won't cuddle you in worries that it will wake you up. If she had a stressful day and can't sleep, she will watch you sleeping, remembering happy moments you two had together. When you told her she can wake you up when she comes back, but she just smiled and said she wouldn't want to ruin your sleep.

Julian:

If you're already asleep, he will try to quietly climb in the bed, only to fail and make the most noise he has ever made in his life. He will mutter a sorry as you laugh before crawling aside and cuddling you. He always has a blush the first 15 minutes he lays aside you because he always begins thinking of how lucky he is that he gets to sleep aside the love of his life. He will talk about random things till you fall asleep, to which he gives your forehead a kiss before also shutting his eyelids, pulling you a little bit closer.

Muriel:

A lot of mumbled asking why you're sleeping in his bed and muttering how the bed is too small with a bright, red face. When he got used to it, he stopped his mumbling, but the blushing stayed. Even when he slept, he had a little blush. When you tease him about it, he will cover his face and say you're lying. It took him three months before he managed to be confident enough to hold you while sleeping.

Portia:

She loves to rant to you about everything she couldn't tell you during the day while holding you. Pepi will usually lay on you or her. Sometimes Portia will be too tired to talk so she will just flop aside you, pull you close before listening to whatever you have to say, only to fall asleep. When she wakes up, she will apologize for falling asleep while you were talking before asking what you were even talking about.

Lucio:

How he acts when you two sleep together depends on his mood and how his day was. If he's happy, then it will mostly likely be having sex then cuddling while he mutters compliments before falling asleep. If he's in a bad mood, he will rant the whole time about everything that bothers him while moving a lot before throwing the blankets off the bed and shouting there is no good sleeping position. So you are mostly not gonna get a lot of sleep because he kept throwing the blanket off and on the bed, shouting while jumping off the bed to storm around the room before flopping back on the bed.

Valerius:

When you two sleep together on the same bed, he will cuddle you at first, talking about stuff. But when he wants to sleep, he lets go and gets comfortable before going to sleep. If you want to cuddle more, he will let you cuddle him, but he rather stay in his comfortable position since he has to sleep so he can get up early to go to work. If he wakes up at night and feels you still holding him, he will quietly turn till he's facing you so he can give your forehead a kiss before he goes back to sleep.