When you get scared in the dark

You can decide why you are scared of the dark. Whether this is because you heard something and got scared, because you have a fear of the dark, etc...

This was requested by the wonderful Izuku_Midoriya_OwO

Asra:

He will just hug you closer, assuring you it's okay while lazily flicking his hand to form a soft light that isn't too bright that will keep you awake but bright even so you can see everything and feel comfortable. When you thank him, he will just plant a sleepy kiss to your lips before hiding his face against your neck to ignore the light and going back to sleep.

Nadia:

She will assure you it's okay, giving you a quick kiss before walking through the dark, making sure she doesn't hit anything before taking a candle and lightening it, asking you if this is enough light for you. When you tell her that will do, she will give you a smile before placing it on your night stand and crawling back aside you.

Julian:

If you think you heard something, he is quick to snath the closest object to him and ask where. When you point at the door, he will sneak to it before slamming the door open, readying the object to slam it against whatever is behind the door only to hum and say there is nothing. When you tell him you are sure you heard something, he will do a quick check around the house before assuring you there is nothing and it must have been something outside. He will crawl back in the bed, pulling you close to him, assuring you it's okay and he's here to protect you so you don't have to worry.

Muriel:

He will grumble stuff as you hit his chest to wake him up. When he's finally awake, he will ask what wrong is while sitting up with a tired groan. When you told him your scared and it's too dark, he will stare before looking around, unsure what to do to help. He doesn't own candles in fear if he knocks one down, his wooden furniture might catch fire. So all he could do was pick Inanna up, put her on the bed, telling her to guard you before he cuddled you, ignoring how his heart quickended and his face heated up, assuring you it's okay and he and Inanna will protect you so you can sleep without having to worry about anything. He stayed awake till you finally fell asleep, then he also went to sleep.

Portia:

She will twirl around the room, telling you there is nothing so it's okay, only to yelp when she hit something and fell. While you worriedly asked if she's okay, she just laughed and held her leg, saying that hurt but she's okay so it's okay before she crawled on the bed, mumbling twirling in the dark is not a good idea. When you softly hit her arm, saying you just got more scared, she apologized before saying she will buy some candles tomorrow from the market so there is some light that can comfort you while you fall asleep. When you laid back down, she waited till you got comfortable before she cuddled you and jokingly said if someone breaks in, she will beat their ass.

Lucio:

It was a very warm night so the window was open. You suddenly heard a noise so you were quick to wake Lucio up and tell him you heard something. Lucio just groaned while hiding his face against your neck, annoyed he was woken up while he was having such a good dream, and telling you to go back to sleep because there is nothing, only to freak out when he also heard the noise you heard from outside and pull you very close, clenching you for dear life, both hiding behind you while yelling at the open window that he will beat their asses so they better come out of hiding. When Camio flew in, Lucio let go of you, clearing his throat as he acted as if he wasn't freaking out, saying he knew it was Camio but he was just playing along with you so you wouldn't feel embarrassed.

Valerius:

He always has a candle lit on your nightstand when you two go to sleep because he knows you tend to get scared in the dark. So if you get scared, you can take the candle and feel less scared. He will let you wake him up if you get really scared, but he rather have you don't since he has job he takes very serious which he has to wake up for very early so staying awake during the night is not good, or else he will be very sleepy at work and do a bad job at his work.

Devil:

He will let out a sigh as you wake him up, saying you are scared. He will just pull the blanket over his head, telling you to go to sleep and you won't see the dark nor hear anything. When you began hitting his chest, saying you are scared so he has to be a good boyfriend and comfort you. He will be too tired to deal with you, so he will just use a spell to cast a light orb before handing it to you so you have a light that can comfort you before he wrapped his arm around your waist and tugged you closer then went back to sleep.