When you're cold

I made a Girls und Panzer x Reader Scenarios! It only has three chapters so far, but I already love writing for it so please check it out if you're interested or like the anime.

I just finished Lucio's new update and I can tell you all, I love that man. He is my second favorite from the main six, Muriel being the first. I love that Melchior came with us on an adventure.

Asra:

Depending on if he's busy or not. If he's busy, he will use a spell to warm up the room before continuing to do whatever he's doing. But if he's not busy, he will take a blanket and drag you to the bed. Both will cuddle on the bed, you enjoying his warmth while he's enjoying the cuddle.

Nadia:

Just like with Asra, it depends on whether she is busy or not. If she's busy, she will ask Portia to get you a blanket or a jacket. If she's not busy, she will hug you, chuckling out you're so cold. She will rub her hands over your arms, trying to warm you up this way while talking to you, hoping it will distract you from the cold.

Julian:

The second he spots you shiver, he will throw his coat over you before tightly hugging you, saying he will keep you warm. So you are now stuck in his tight embrace. Even if you're warm again, he will insist that you keep wearing his jacket, wanting you to stay warm. A few minutes later, he will curiously ask if you're cold again while already rubbing your arms to keep you warm.

Muriel:

He will throw his cloak and Inanna on you before leaving to get some firewood. So while you are wrapped in his cloak and Inanna on your lap, he is busy chopping up firewood. A few minutes later, he will return with a big pile of firewood. So after burning them, he will sit aside you, unsure if he should hug you or not, only to flinch when you lean against his side. He will blush but wrap an arm around you, asking in a mumble if you're still cold. When you shrug and say you're warming up, he will go quiet and just enjoy the moment.

Portia:

She will grin, now having an excuse to cuddle you before taking a blanket. She will throw it on you before sitting aside you. When she put the blanket over both you and her and got comfortable, Pepi will usually jump on you two and join the cuddling.

Lucio:

He will either throw all the blankets he owns on you, or he will lay on you, laughing as you yell he's squeezing you to death. He will just pinch your cheek with a pout, asking if you're calling him fat. He will roll off you before pulling you closer with his flesh arm to his side, not touching you with his metal arm, worrying it will just make you even colder. So he will hold you tightly to his side, enjoying your company, telling you bad jokes that somehow still manage to make you laugh.

Valerius:

He will tell you to wear a jacket when he spots you shivering. When you decline, he will sigh before putting away his glass and taking off his shawl before putting it on you. If you're still cold, he will just take back his wine and tell you to learn to wear a jacket before he isn't gonna give you his robes. So when you leave and return wearing a jacket, he will praise you for finally learning how to wear a jacket when it's cold.

Not gonna lie... I forgot I was planning to add The Devil. But now that I remembered, I will add him soon.