When you accidentally hurt them

Asra:

He was just happy you didn't it while he was performing a spell because then something could have gone terribly wrong. When you apologized, he gave you a smile and said it's okay and it was an accident so you couldn't do anything about it.

Nadia:

She let out a gasp before chuckling, jokingly saying she won't forgive you unless you kiss it better. So after you gave the spot a kiss and apologized, she let it go and forgot about what happened. She will sometimes bring this moment up to tease you.

Julian:

You accidentally hit him very hard. And before you could even apologize, he moaned. So you just stared at him and he stared at the wall, a bright blush covering his face, trying not to meet your gaze as he pressed his lips together, begging that was in his mind and he didn't do that out loud. When you asked if he just moaned, he let out a nervous laugh, saying he did not before he made up an excuse as to why he has to leave before he ran out the room.

Muriel:

He was confused when your elbow suddenly hit his ribs, so he rubbed them while looking at you with upset eyes, looking like a scolded puppy who has no idea what he did wrong. When you apologized and said it was accidental, he gave you a little smile and said it doesn't hurt so it's okay.

Portia:

She let out a gasp, shocked at the sudden attack before chuckling, asking what that was for while rubbing the spot. When you apologized, worriedly asking if she's okay, she gave you a smile and said she's perfectly fine so it's okay and you don't have to worry so much.

Lucio:

He glared at you, asking what the hell you hurt him for. When you said it was an accident, he huffed and fixed his clothes, mumbling that still hurt. When you teasingly asked if he can't stand a little hit, he huffed as he said he can stand anything, he could even be stabbed and he wouldn't complain. When you said you highly doubt that, he gave you a shocked expression before yelling for a guard to give him a sword so you were quick to yell you believe him while trying to convince him not to stab himself just to prove a dumb point.

Valerius:

You accidentaly hit his arm making him almost spill his wine. He didn't mind, he saw it was an accident so he simply told you to be more careful.

Devil:

You were ready to run as if your life depends on it, but then stared in confusion when he laughed. He teased you for many minutes about how weak that was and that just felt as if a fly hit him. When he was done, he pat your head, thanking you for giving him something to laugh about because he needed that after the stressful day he had.