When you come home drenched

Requested by: UnicornGirl039

Asra:

He will ask you to wait at the entrance before he rushes away and returns with a towel, handing it to you. While you dry off, he will ask you how it went and if you think the rain will stop any time soon.

Nadia:

She will chuckle, amused by this before politely asking a servant to get a towel for you. Once she had the towel, she took your hair and softly pressed down on it, asking you to dry off the best you can first before you sit on her furniture.

Julian:

He will laugh before walking over, asking you why you didn't come home before the rain. When you sarcastically apologized for not having the sight to see how the weather will be, he chuckled and said you better change out those clothes into some warm ones because those must feel cold.

Muriel:

He will just glance to see if you made it back safely through the storm or not. He always comes home drenched in the rain. When you apologize for wetting the floor, he shrugged and said it will dry up so it's okay.

Portia:

She will laugh, saying you are drenched before tossing you a towel, telling you to dry off before you sit on her furniture.

Lucio:

He will tease you to shake your body like dogs do when wet to dry off. When you glared, unimpressed with his stupid joke, he laughed and said it's just a little joke, no need to glare.

Valerius:

He won't even look up from his book as he yells to dry off first before you sit on the sofa, chairs or bed. When you put your wet hand on his cheek to tell him to be more polite, he will flinch away before giving you unimpressed eyes, asking if you are still a toddler before he continued reading.

Devil:

He will just glance at you before ignoring you and continuing whatever he's doing. When you hug him, he will cringe before pulling you off him, telling you he appreciates it but do not hug him while you are drenched before he frowned and said you got his fur wet.