When you walk around with a broken leg

Requested by: LittleEchoo

I have never broken anything, so I have no clue how any of this works. I'm just guessing.

Asra:

He will just watch as you attempt to walk before sighing and walking over. He will give you his arm for support before he guides you back to the bed, saying you should not get up till it is completely healed. He will sit aside you, searching through spell books for a spell that will help you heal faster or fix the leg immediately while also making sure you don't go walking off again.

Nadia:

She will rush to your side, saying not to get up and call a servant if you need anything. But if you really want to walk, she will sigh before explaining to you that the doctor clearly said that walking around can worsen it so you should rest, but she also promised she will take you to a very beautiful place when your leg is healed. She spend most of her time aside you, doing work aside you while also making sure you don't try to walk around again.

Julian:

When he saw you walk on your broken leg, he just stared because he was very confused as to why you thought walking on a broken leg when he clearly said not to would be a wise choice. He takes injuries very serious, so he didn't joke around, instead he told you to not walk around before taking your hand and guiding you back to the bed. When you kept complaining you want to walk, he decided to start small and go big. So he let you do small trips, then medium trips, then big trips. But if it got too much and your leg begins hurting, he was always quick to carry you bridal style back to the bed, mumbling he knew he shouldn't have let you do that because now you're in pain.

Muriel:

He just sighed before picking you up and dropping you on the bed, telling you to stay in bed and he will bring you whatever you need. When you said you don't want to be a bother to him, he just mumbled you could never be a bother to him.

Portia:

She will gasp before running to your side, saying your full name before asking what the hell you think you're doing walking around on a broken leg. When you said you wanted food, she rolled her eyes but she couldn't help but chuckle before telling you to go rest and she will bring you some food.

Lucio:

He will drop whatever he was doing before picking you up bridal style, asking what his lover is planning on doing. When you say you wanted to go for a walk in the garden, he will ignore work and carry you around the garden. He did have to put you down for a few seconds because his arm became tired. When you said you can just walk, he refused to let you walk, wanting to carry you, mostly so he can show off how strong he is.

Valerius:

He will stare, sipping his wine, wondering how dumb his lover is for walking on a broken leg before he walks aside you, asking what you're doing. When you said walking, he rolled his eyes because he could see that before he asked why you're not resting your leg. When you said you wanted some air, he didn't argue and made you wrap your arm around his arm so you have some support. While walking around the garden, whenever he saw a bench, he suggested to take a little break.

Devil:

He just facepalmed, wondering why you're walking around when he told you to rest and call him if you need anything. He will let you walk around, side glancing every few seconds but mostly focusing on what he was doing. If you are in pain or can't do it anymore, he will carry you back to the bed, saying it's your own fault for walking around.