When they fall

I really love this fandom! It's the nicest fandom I ever met.

I once put "I'm sick" in an Avengers book and people only comments "Get better so you can update more" and "Okay, get better, I guess" in those ways that clearly says they only care about the chapters. But in my previous chapters when I said "I'm sick", you all immediately began commenting on how I need to rest and only publish again wehn i'm better and how I shouldn't push myself.

And that's the main reason why I love this fandom; because the fans are so nice and respect each other. Unlike most fandoms, where most fans are just plain rude if you don't share the things they like or where the fans are just so cringey.

Asra:

He will quickly hold up his hand where Faust is so she doesn't get injured before he chuckles and asks if she's okay. When you worriedly ask if he's okay and help him up, he will just laugh it off and say he must have tripped over an uneven rock before brushing his clothes clean then giving you a smile that says everything is okay before walking again as if he never fell.

Nadia:

She will always accidently take your arm and pull you down with her. She will let out a laugh before asking if you're okay and helping you up. She will apologize while wiping his dress clean, chuckling, thinking it was rather silly she tripped. She will check your body to make sure she didn't hurt you before giving your forehead a kiss and apologizing again.

Julian:

He's clumsy so he's always tripping. Plus, if he finds something interesting, he will stare at it while ranting and not watch where he's walking. When he falls, he will let out many words, even he sometimes doesn't get what he's yelling while falling, you think you sometimes even hear him shout words in different languages out of pure shock at the sudden fall. He will just nervously laugh while getting up, mumbling he meant to do that. He will walk for a few seconds in absolute silence, trying to ignore the humiliating feeling he now has, only to burst out laughing when he rethinks about the fall and call himself an idiot.

Muriel:

He is always staring at you. Either to make sure you're safe or just because you're too beautiful so he can't help but stare, so he tends to trip over many trips because he isn't paying attention. You will just chuckle and tell him to watch where he's walking before helping him up. He will have a big blush across his face, muttering thank you and wiping his hands. So just to tease him a bit more, will give his hands a kiss and ask if it hurts. He will go silent, opening and closing his mouth, unsure what to say before he looks down to hide behind his hair and whisper it feels better now.

Portia:

She will curse before laughing at her own stupidity. When you worriedly ask if she's okay, she will just laugh and say of course before getting up. Even if she has a wound, she will just laugh it off and put some ointment on it.

Lucio:

He will let out angry mutters while trying to figure out over what the hell he fell. If you try to help him up, he will angry flail his arms, yelling he doesn't need help before getting up and adjusting his clothes, his face red from embarrassment. The second he sees you smirk or a guard eyeing him, he will angry scream everyone can fall.

Valerius:

He will let out the longest sigh you ever heard him let out before he just gets up, glares and says through gritted teeth to never bring this up before he storms away to get a new glass of wine because he broke his in the fall.

I'm NOT gonna do any more mental illness/disorder requests because I'm not confident/comfortable enough to write the ones being requested because they are either waaaay too different for everyone (PTSD, bipolar, autism, anxiety, etc...) or because I don't know anything about the disorder/illness you are requesting. 

(I have one request left, the person requested autonomic dysfunction, but I'm gonna do that one when I'm more confident and know more about it because this is the first time I'm hearing about it because I can tell this is a VERY serious thing and I want to be accurate as possible writing that.)