When they cause you to blush

Requested by: angelfly54

Asra:

He will chuckle, finding you adorable before he gives you a smile. When you try to hide your face, he will just laugh and hug you, telling you not to hide since it's cute.

Nadia:

She will chuckle and ask if she managed to make you blush. When you nod, she gave your temple a kiss, claiming she finds the look of you blushing very nice so she should make you blush more.

Julian:

He will freak out, getting excited he got you to blush before he gave you a big hug, happily cheering that he got you to blush. When you laughed at how he was acting, he gave you a goofy grin, happy he managed to make you both blush and laugh..

Muriel:

He will be shocked he managed to make you blush before he chuckled, finding this quite funny because normally he is the one blushing but now you are blushing.

Portia:

She will happily hug you, claiming you are so cute before giving your cheek a kiss. Then she continued whatever she was doing.

Lucio:

He will get smug, proud he got you to blush. So he will continue what he did that caused you to blush, enjoying how your blush became bigger before he laughed and said you are slowly turning to a tomato.

Valerius:

He will stare, making sure it's a blush and he's not mistaken before he smiled, happy he managed to make you blush.

Devil: 

He will smirk, amused before teasingly poking your cheek. When you try to wave his hand away, he will just chuckle, even more amused now.