How they confessed their feelingss

I normally dislike chapters like these because I rather leave that to the reader themselves to decide, but I came up with some ideas for this.

Also, I won't do "How you both met", that is for you to decide.

Requested by: expecto_devorak

Asra:

It was in a magical realm. You both were about to do a dangerous task, and he didn't wish to keep this feeling he had for you secret any longer, he wants you to know how he feels. So before you two went to the location you both needed to be for the task, he took your hand, saying he has to tell you something. He sighed, trying to find the right words for this confession before he shifted your hand so he can hold it better in a more comfortable grip. When you asked him what's wrong, he gave you a smile before telling you how you both have been together for years, working in the shop together, making fun memories together, etc... and in that time, he developed feelings for you and he just wants you to know this before something awful happens during this task. Before you could speak, he was quick to add you don't have to feel pressured to reply now if you don't know what to say and if you don't like him back, he will try to forget these feelings and not make this uncomfortable. When you gave him a smile and rubbed your thumb over his knuckles, telling him he doesn't have to worry because you feel the same way, he stared before he blushed and said he's very happy to hear that. It was silent for a few seconds so he laughed and said he made this quite awkward before saying you both should now get on with the task.

Nadia:

She wanted the moment to be right. So when the weather was right, you both were chatting on her balcony and the scenery was beautiful, she gave you a smile and said she has something serious to confess. When you gave your full attention, she softly took your hand, confessing to you how she feels and how these feelings came and that she hopes you feel the same way. When she noticed your shocked expression, she gave you a smile and said you don't have to lie and say you like her also just to prevent hurting her feelings and that if you don't like her like this, you should just tell her. But when you gave her a smile and said you love her, a blush grew on her face as she said that's very nice to hear and she promises to be the best girlfriend ever and she will treat you with all the respect you deserve.

Julian:

He got very drunk at the Rowdy Raven. While he was drunkly yelling things, you awkwardly told him to quiet down because people are staring. But instead he took your cheeks, saying you are the most beautiful person he ever seen and he loves you, then he placed a kiss to your cheek before he stumbled to the bar, yelling he needs more drinks to celebrate this. When you yelled you haven't said you feel the same way, he was quick to turn, so quick he almost lost balance and fell, staring at you with the most hopeful look. When you said you feel the same way, he happily cheered, throwing his arms up in victory, only to stumble over his foot and fall.

Muriel:

He gathered some flowers, only picking the most beautiful ones, having Inanna help him pick. Then he tied them together before sitting on his bed, wondering how he should confess and when. When you suddenly stormed in, he almost threw the flowers away in shock. Luckily he did not do that and instead hide them behind him. When you asked him if he's okay, he gave you a few quick nods, saying he's fine. When you left, he sighed and mumbled he can't do this. But the next day, he felt guilty and stressed. While you were petting Inanna, he suddenly stormed over, thrust flowers in your face, his face bright red as he stuttered out in a yell he loves you, only to get embarrassed when he realized how loud that was. When you laughed, he felt more embarrassed and just wanted to hide, only to flinch when you hugged him and said you feel the same way. He felt thousand of thoughts run through his mind before he wrapped his arms around you and said he's happy to hear that.

Portia:

She thought of a few ways, but then she decided to just take a calm approach to it and try not to make it too awkward. So while you were over at her place, eating the dinner she cooked, she confessed. When you almost choked, she realized doing it during dinner was probably not a smart choice. After she was sure you are okay, she laughed it off, apologizing for suddenly saying that. She didn't make eye contact with you as she mumbled you can forget this happened and she will also forget, only to be quite shocked when you said you aren't gonna forget this because your crush just confessed. She stared in shock before blushing, shocked to hear she's your crush before she asked if that means you both are now a couple. When you said if she wants to be, she was quick to happily shout of course before giving you a tight hug, claiming this is the probably the best day in her whole life.

Lucio:

He was very confident, so he stormed to you, calling your name. But when you turned and asked him what's wrong, he suddenly felt all that confidence vanish as he was left awkwardly opening and closing his mouth, trying to find words. So he simply ran away and hide, cursing at himself for being such an idiot. So the next day, he spend the whole day practicing to his dogs. When they tried to leave, he picked them up and put them back down, saying he needs their help so they can't leave before he continued practicing. Only to let out a girly scream when you asked him why he's keeping the dogs hostage. He did weird hand movements as he made up several excuses, none of which made any sense. When he noticed your stare that clearly said "You are lying", he awkwardly chuckled, mumbling he might be practicing how to confess to you. When you smiled and sat between the dogs, telling him to put all his practice to use, he blushed, suddenly feeling as if he was doing a play for you and his dogs before he cleared his throat and said the confession speech he has been practicing the whole day. When he finished, he awkwardly stared at his shoes, not daring to look up, only to flinch when you lifted his face and gave his cheek a kiss, saying that was a very beautiful and kind speech and you feel the same way, he stared before his eyes widen and he gave you a big hug, picking you up and excitedly twirling, happily cheering he got himself a lover.

Valerius:

He gathered up the courage after writing it down and practicing the lines fifthy times. But when he had to confess, he stuttered and kept forgetting his lines. When you worriedly asked if he's okay, he nod while gulping down almost a whole bottle of wine before he let out a sigh to calm down. When you asked him what he was trying to say, he confessed in a hurried tone, begging he doesn't stutter again like an idiot. When you laughed, he felt his heart break, only to yelp when you gave his cheek a kiss and said that was adorable.

Devil:

He followed you for a few days while you were stuck in a magical realm. Sometimes he would just annoy you by poking your cheek, loving the way you tried your best to ignore him and focus on getting out, or he would just start conversations about the weirdest topics, loving the way you glanced at him with the "what the fuck are you talking about" look. When you got enough and turned, angrily asking why he has been following you for days, he just gave you a grin and said because he really likes you and finds you interesting. Then he frowned before mumbling that didn't sound much like a confession and this scenery isn't that good for it. So he clapped his hands causing everything to swirl before you both were at a beautiful scenery and he took your hand in a soft grip, giving it a kiss, his eyes not breaking contact with yours as he said he normally hates your species, but he likes you a lot and he hopes you both can do more fun stuff together. When you awkwardly said you don't know what to reply, he said it is understandable since this was sudden so he will give you a week to reply. Then he vanished, leaving you all alone in this strange new area.

I don't like scenarios like these, I never understood why authors decide such things for readers, so I personally found this chapter bad, so sorry if it's bad.